Black eye

"ANYA!" your mother screamed at you.

You walked out of your room pissed at the both of your parents. You did not want them to wake up your sister and you did not like dealing with them when they were drunk.

"Will you stop being so loud, Amethyst is trying to sleep!" you scolded them.

"I don't give a fuck if she is sleeping she was just a mistake, just like you"

You knew your mother was like this even when she was not drunk. She hated you and always made you feel like crap and feel like you did not belong in this world, but you hated it when she said something bad about your siblings. You had a younger sister and two older brothers. When she said something bad to them you always scolded her for it.

"You will not talk about her like that you bitch! She is my sister and she was not a mistake! You can give me crap but you will not make her grow up with the shit that I had to you slut!" you said while death staring her.

"Do not talk to me like that I am your mother you disrespectful little bitch!"

"You may be my mother but you sure don't fucking act like it, and you never have"

"I have gave you all this shit that you have so you will not disrespect me".

"NO! No you did not! You gave me a place to live but everything else I worked for! Do not stand here with your drunk ass and tell me shit that is a lie!"

"That is it!" Your mother took you by your hair and dragged you outside.

"What the fuck is wrong with you! You are the worst Paige!"

"You will start to respect me like daughters do!"

Your mother started to punch, kick you and beat you up and you started to fight back. This used to happen a lot back in 6th and 7th grade, you thought she would stop because she has not done it for a while. But she started to do it again, but this time was worse. She was more violent with you.

"I hope you learn not to talk back to me" she started to walk to the door the door then she stopped.

"You bitch!" you said while walking over to her and pushed her into the door.

She turned around and started punching you again but much harder. This time she busted your lip and gave you a black eye and a bloody nose. After she was done she walked back inside leaving the door open.

You heard the front door open to hear you older brother Jake come in and say he was home.

"Don't you dare start with me, your sister already got what was given to her" you heard your mother say.

"What!?" your brother yelled at your mom and heard him rushing up the stairs and to the back door.

He stopped at the open door when he saw you on the ground with blood on your hands and face. He rushed over to you trying to help you up.

"What the hell happened Anya?"

"They came home drunk again and I had enough of her saying me and Amethyst were mistakes. She has become more violent Jake and I am sick and tried of her being such a bitch!"

Jake pulled you in for a hug and that is all you wanted at the moment. Jake was always there for you when you needed it, even if you never admitted it he knew when you needed him.

"It will get better I promise Anya"

It was about ten minutes till you guys went back inside to go to bed. He kissed your forehead and went to his room downstairs while you went to the bathroom to wash your face before going back to your room. After you were down you saw your mom and dad walking into their room, you knew that they were going to fool around but did not say anything and just went to room and locked the door behind you. Your sister was still sleeping and you went to your desk to finish you homework. It was 1:45 in the morning when you got done and you went to your bed and laydown after turning off the lights.

********************************

You got woken up by your alarm going off. You set a alarm on your phone last night so you did not have to deal with your mother. It woke both you and your sister up. You helped out your sister and made breakfast for her, before her bus got there. You only had ten more minutes before your bus got there so you had what she did not finish for breakfast and cleaned up. You went to go pack up your homework and waited for the bus.

Finally you got to school but realized that you still had a black eye and a busted lip. You had no idea what Cole was going to think but you knew he would not like it. He never liked it when you got hurt.

You walked off the bus and to your locker and surly enough Cole was there with his friends like always. You walked over to your locker with your head down and pushed Tyson out of the way.

"Hey! You could of asked pushy!" Tyson said with a playful tone, but you did not respond.

"Anya?" you heard Cole say. You unlocked your locker and grabbed your stuff trying to walk to class with out him seeing. You were about to walk away but you felt Cole's hands take you back making you drop your stuff on the ground, while he turned you around.

All the others were silent while Cole stared at you. He lifted your head up and stared in shock at what he saw. All the others gasped and were shocked as well.

"What the hell happened Anya!"

"It was nothing Cole, now please let me go"

"No! Not until you tell me who the fuck did this to you!" you could feel tears starting to form in your eyes, they started to fall down your face while you tried to get away but you had no luck.

"I'm sorry Cole"

"All of you leave! Now! And Tyson take her stuff to class" his friends left and Tyson picked up your stuff and left.

"I'm sorry"

"What are you sorry for Anya. You did not do this to yourself now did you"

"My mother did this"

"What!? Why would your mother do this to you!"

"She was drunk and she beat me up, I thought it had stopped but she came back to it. She said I did not belong in this world and beat me up" you started to cry even more then what you were, and Cole pulled you closer to him. He started hugging you until the bell had rung.

"I will seen you later okay? I love you." he then kissed your forehead and walked you off to class.