School With Them

"Okay class find a partner for the assessment" Tyson then looked at you

"Yes I will be your partner Tyson."

" Thank you Anya"

You looked at him with a smile on your face but in your mind you were like 'he thanked me his he sick your what because I have never heard him say that to any one'.

"I need to talk to you Anya and I know that I  can't do it here" Tyson said out of nowhere.

"What do you mean?" he just stared at you.

"I will ask to go to the restroom and after a minute or two ask to go okay". He then got up went to the teacher and walked out the door. You did not know what he wanted by it has been a minute so you went to ask the teacher to go to the restroom and walked out the door.

You walked to the restrooms and you see him leaning on the wall opposite from them.

" What did you have to talk to me about?"

"Well you know how Cole likes embarrassing you?" you stare at him and nodded your head yes. "Well he is planning on falling over you today in the lunch room when you go and throw away your lunch. Like he is going to fall over you and land on top of you and make you embarrassed."

You looked at him in shock at what he was telling you.

"He is going to do it on purpose?"

"Yea he planned it with all the others".

You both went back to class after your talk and worked on your assessment until the bell rang. You went to go get your books for Social Studies, English because they are your two next classes, and you did not want to deal with Cole at your locker.

After your classes were over it was gym. You hated gym this year because Cole and all his friends were in the same gym class as you. There were ups but not a lot. You hade a really comative side to you when you came to sports, and every one wanted you on their team even Cole. You all were playing Hockey today, your faverite sport and once every one heard that you knew that they wanted you on their team. You were the schools Hockey team captain and were hela good at it too, you won almost every game for you team three years strait in a row.

The teacher was explaining how the plays were going to go for the class period and then started to pair you up in four teams.

"Team one - Beth, Hunter, Nike, James, Haley, Brooke  Team two - Cole, Tyson, Cory, Anya, Alex, Logan, Andi  Team three - Barrett, Rebecca, Dani, Isaac, Arizala, Geo, Lizzy  Team four - Rose, Bailey, Allasa, Luis, Jacob, Harry"

"Well of course all the good players are put together team two!" yelled Rose.

We played the game for about fifty minutes until the gym teacher blowed the whistle signaling to change out. We went back in the gym to see who won, it was team two with 19.

It was time for lunch and you walked in the lunch room and waited in the seconds line laughing with your friends. You finally got a pop and a bownie and went to go sit down at a table.

"So what are we doing in algebra Anya?"

"You are working on a project with a partner of your pick Airizala".

You got up to go throw your trash away when you got knocked down by Cole. He was on top of you blushing really hard.

"COLE!!!! What the hell are you doing! Get off me!".

You pushed him off you and got up. He had spilled water all over your new crop top making it soaking wet to the point you could see your bra.

"You! How dare you! This is brand new!" you yelled at him.

"Then why did you wear it?"

" I never new you were going to spill water over it!" You death stared him and stormed to your locker to get a spare shirt and went into the restroom to change.

Lunch was over and your next class was Language Arts with Cory. You were late and went to your desk like nothing happend. Cory sat next to you in this class so you guys always talk even though you never liked him.

"Nice lace bra Anya is it from Victoria Secret?" he said with a smirk on his face.

"It is none of you concern Cory, and you never would have seen it if Cole had not soaked my shirt with water"