[ Void ]

"Huh?" I twitch and flush the embarrassment away down the drain. 

This was very rude of me to just gawk at his features. I'm sure it had made him comfortable, but the exposure of his full face induced me to act this way. Sul Hee and Hei Ryung would probably feel the same. It was like being possessed under a spell to just admire him for a few seconds. I'm sure no one would be able to resist his proportional features.

I immediately apologised for staring and walked around the dining table to evade my cheeks from heating up. 

The only time I had gazed at something for more than the appropriate time was at a poster. I hate to admit this, but the fictional character caught my full attention. Sul Hee had pointed it out that it wasn't weird since she also shared the same hobby.

Nonetheless, my interest with the fictional character dispersed into disinterest as I focused more onto my social life. I sat up on one of the stools and gesticulated for SeokJin to do the same. He shakes his head once more before joining me.

"Dig in." I urged for him to begin, but once more did he look so confused. Either it was because of the chopsticks that's right in front of him and that he's clueless in how to use it or there's just a lot of food. SeokJin's eyes study the warm side dishes and I expected lots of thoughts.

Heaving an exhale, I poured water in a plastic cup for him and pulled my stool closer. He seems fazed and felt that he needed to control himself. It was noticeable from the way he reached for one of the rolled seaweed rice. The bowl of rice was actually waiting for him as a starter.

Does SeokJin not like what I prepared, or was it simply too much?

"SeokJin, do you want me to feed you?" I suggested out of the blue and almost slapped myself thinking that it was a great idea. I don't know why I confronted him with this question, but I hope he doesn't feel offended.

He peers at me with parted lips. He nods slowly and suddenly transforms into the facade of an innocent child. His shoulders were sagged in a comfortable manner, wonderful grey eyes studying the side dishes as his fingers remain intact. I grabbed his chopsticks and picked the cooked bacon, folding its greasy form with the rice before serving the portion to him.

He opens his mouth and reciprocates the serve before slowly chewing in silence. SeokJin's eyes widen in amusement, or at least that's what I think it was. His body posture straightens up and I placed the utensils on top of the bowl. I took my own share of rice and chew the savory dishes. It was nice to enjoy my homemade dishes with someone, although he's mid stranger and an invited guest. 

SeokJin sips the water before opening his mouth once more. I resisted the urge to laugh and serve him another portion with the green lettuce this time. 

He instantly shakes his head, as if a child is throwing a tantrum at the sight of the vegetable. I thought he would be a responsible type of person, but I don't know his character at all. SeokJin was a little bit fussy with the green lettuce. 

"Okay ..." I take the vegetable away, shoving it to my mouth and pick for the bacon once more. He happily accepts the serving as I finally notice a smile on his face. Weird as it was, my heart felt warm at the sight of someone smiling. It didn't have to be someone close to me. They could be a lurking stranger for all I know, but not a stalker. 

That'd be slightly traumatising. 

The Picture of Dorian Gray had appeared in my mind the moment I fully grasped SeokJin's face. For someone as strange as him, I first envisioned his aura to be slightly intimidating. It was kind of difficult to tell at first, under those long strands of hair covering half his face. I wonder why he didn't trim them, or at least find a way to shorten them.