Sieged

"Jungkook ... isn't entirely Jungkook. This is just a body he borrowed. He won't harm the vessel, but assuming he eats like that, the owner will most likely throw up the raw meat."

MinYoung nods slowly, inching closer to me and further away from the cleaned Jungkook. He has since washed himself, specifically the owner's face. The overall is heavily stained from the excess blood and I doubt I'd asked him to take his clothes off in front of MinYoung. She clings onto me and I don't push her to accept Jungkook's behaviour straight away.

It is understandable. Any human would freak out and faint at the sight of a bloody being. It is a normal response. 

"Jungkook, if you may detail out the current situation back there." I break the unsettling silence that's beginning to form. 

We won't be getting nowhere if this continues to happen. MinYoung is devastated and in need for her Father to return, with what remaining days he has. She's in the vexing mess the moment she approached me. I need to bring my family back out there before something happens again. 

Last time we were there, I could barely recall what happened. 

The image isn't clear. A white cloak was draped on me. One second I was sealed inside a cylindrical water tank and then the next I was able to harness myself as a human. 

"It's just the same as before, except that they've upgraded their weapons. I can still possess the bodies nearby, but only at close range. Thank goodness I could detect your presence inside MinYoung or things would've prolong than they already are."

I remain quiet, comprehending the verbal and descriptive images perceived back at the building. Compared to the last time that we were captured, it does seem to me that they've developed their barriers and such. There were hidden equipments that'd required a second look. 

If we could be discreet and cautious, then perhaps there is a way for us to enter undetected. I have a plan as to how my family members can escape. If I were to be cruel enough, I wouldn't mind setting that structure on fire. 

MinYoung, on the other hand ...

"Jungkook, how's Father and the others? Are they all right? Did those people do anything to harm them?" 

MinYoung slightly shuffles and distances herself away from me. The aura around her begins to gloom and I don't blame her for feeling sad. I reach for her palm and grasp it softly. She glances at me with a tinge of redness on her cheeks, but I smile to reassure her drumming heart. 

"They're more accustomed to the scientists. Brother Jimin barely responds and they're thinking of disposing him despite his lack of cooperation. However, there's another scientist that disagreed. I've heard their conversations during the power cut."

MinYoung faces Jungkook in eagerness and hesitates for a bit. 

"H-hey, if you don't mind me, what's the reason for the power cut? Isn't a building filled with superior staff like them supposed to have backup electric supplies?"

Jungkook simply stares at the lass in awe, which makes her uncomfortable at one point. The boy tilts his head as if thinking of a plausible answer. 

"I don't understand what you meant on that last part, but I've been a bit on the secretive side. As the only wolf that can inhibit anyone within that building, I mostly aim for the men who takes charge of the electrical supply. Those scientists rely on that one and only person and so far, they don't seem to have a back up. They've tried integrating one in case accidents that I've purposely made occurs again, but thank god we have Jimin with us."