[ The Art of Emotions ]

"Should I wipe them out?" He suggests and I was swift to object, although I froze at his sudden statement. I was bound to melt in my spot, but there was no time for that. 

"No. If they are indeed from the same organization, just knock them out. Bring them in, if you can. I want to question them." 

From this distance, I noticed that his ear is pierced, although red from the cold I guess. SeokJin nods and pats me on the back. It was an act or something before he casually walks up the stairs. I proceed to head to the kitchen without thinking about who and where the 'watchers' were. 

My stomach twisted in anxiety, but my mind was blank. I wanted to sleep. I'm already tired from running one corner to another. This was only the beginning of peeling the questions out that will lead me to the answer. I am exhausted. I can't focus properly. I feel like throwing up. 

The atmosphere was quite warm. Fanning myself wasn't enough, which was odd. Amidst the chaos, I had expected at least the house to be quite cool. 

I realised that the blood had stained on my shirt and I was about to take it off when I stopped. 

I'm not the only one in this house. 

Instead, I leave it in and proceed to wash my neck under the running water. Whether or not those watchers were observing me through the windows, they're probably perplexed as to why I'm cleaning my neck in the sink when I could use the bathroom. 

Silence fills the environment and a thud alerts me to turn around. 

Then, came in two knocks at the door. I freeze in my spot once more and tentatively listened. It was too quiet, but at the same time it's tough to discern anything. I felt rather doubtful whether it was SeokJin or not. It's improbable for him to finish the task within minutes, right?

The view outside was quite dark and I can't make out the visitor. The window was useless despite its own practicality. I meander forwards, double checking upstairs before heaving the door open.

"Shit, SeokJin." I hiss under my breath, astonished at his swift hands to knock two men unconscious. They were groaning in their sleep and I noticed a small trail of blood from one man's bleeding head. 

Hopefully SeokJin didn't snatch their life just yet. I needed some answers and they had to be fast. My eyes were still as wide as saucers and I didn't know what I'm doing was a crime or not. I'm dealing with unknown intruders who works under an organization I have no knowledge of. 

"I'll find some ropes if we have some." I suggest and turned on my heels when SeokJin interjected. He lifted a duffel bag up before throwing it to the center of the room. It clunks against the wooden flooring. It sounded rather heavy too.

He mercilessly drags the bodies inside with one hand and I step away from his path. Honestly, if looks could kill, I would be dead by now. SeokJin's facial expression was a mix of enmity and evil. Everything was happening so fast in the blink of an eye. I lost count of how many days SeokJin has stayed here.

Yet on the bright aspect, he was siding with me.

If I can calculate this properly, maybe I wouldn't waste time at all. Maybe, I can balance both my personal and current situation right now. Perhaps I can withdraw as much suspicions as possible.

I close the door behind me and head straight for the duffel bag. Unzipping the bag, I find contents that surprise me more than the quick timing of SeokJin's completed task. To be frank, I wasn't sure how I was going to question these two men, or even better threaten them. I've never threatened anyone before. 

The thought frightens me even more. I can always disguise my face, but covering my voice was impossible. Doing something that's out of my comfort zone and league included this as a first. To interrogate these men is to act professional.