Subject SJ92.1

"Subject SJ92.1, you may now commence the sacrifice." 

The intercom voice bounced from one corner to another, catching the ears of an alert, innocent victim. Her half-lidded eyes, body numbed from an intense sleeping dose could barely fight the slumber. Confusion overwhelms the lass as she scans her surroundings.

Everything was pale white, yet the texture pales to the softness of the hue. One horrifying aspect was the dried blood stained on one side of the wall. Its devilish red colour contradicted to the pureness of the floors. It hasn't been cleaned since the last victim. 

"W-where am I?" She somberly drawls out, blindly dragging her body forwards with her arms. She has no clue how she ended up here or how it happened. Her hazy vision is able to make out the blotched square shape. It's difficult to see anyone from here. 

Her heartbeat races in vexation. 

Within seconds, a naked body drops down from the two meter wall with a heavy thud. His shoulder cracks a bit from the impact. The vessel doesn't groan and is not in pain. He simply lies down, accumulating all the minimum pain into rage. He releases the agony in a single huff before composing himself. His hair is similar to that of the interior, excluding the blood that would soon dawn upon the walls. 

Subject SJ92.1 is unable to cope with handling anger. He is the epitome of a serial killer developed by those who cloned him from the original. The original was dying, yet a miracle occurred within SJ92.1. 

One flaw was his anger issue, which could not be alleviated regardless of any methods applied upon him. He was always angry, as if the only sentiment extracted from the original could only tie down to one. 

Scientists observe cautiously behind the large tinted window. Several notes were jotted. The scanning of the heartbeat of both figures were noted. Theories were being made and anticipations were expected. The room is hushed with silence as their eyes gawk behind glass windows.

"Somebody-! Help me." The girl whines in pain. Her legs are numb. She can't move or feel them. She could only swing and flail her arms around. It was tragic and futile at the same time. 

She didn't notice Subject SJ92.1 standing up, his gleaming eyes perceiving the weak state of the girl. The naked body fully faces the anguished lass. She's finally aware and her eyes grow bigger in fear and shock. She whimpers and begins to wail. Light tears stream down her cheeks as she pleads for help. 

She is unable to move properly. She can't even speak coherently. Fear succumbs the girl's mind as she tries to distance herself away from the subject. 

All of a sudden, he casually drops down. He bends his limbs and the changing begins. His bones contort and crack, but it doesn't pain him to scream. The growls were noticeable. Any essence of human remains were engulfed by the change. Subject SJ92.1 is different now. He won't return to normal until exhaustion resumes.  

A wave of awes were spread across the scientists, noticing how quickly the subject was changing without any obstacles. Thick silver fur grew out, fully covering the naked body of Subject SJ92.1. Large fangs protruded from its mouth. His jaws clenched tightly upon the transformation. Claws extended in a matter of seconds from its paws. 

The girl cries out once more, inching closer towards the locked exit door. 

None of the scientists budged from their seats. They were eager to perceive the next predictable movements of their subject. 

Some would say it to be a miracle into prolonging human life. Some would testify it is an abomination and a broken law to play around with God's creations. Others would proclaim it to be horrible and futile. The balance between two sides were uneven. It was ridiculous as to why a wolf's essence should be combined with a human vessel in order to prolong the expiration date. 

The lass begins to scream, petrified of the creature that's a few inches away from her. 

His eyes gleamed a cunning shade of red. He is hungry. Everyone knows that. 

In an instance, he leaps from the ground, sending a short spasm wavering around the office. He moved so fast. It would at least have thousands of frames per second in order to capture a perfect, still image. 

Her screams come to a pause and a splotch of blood spawns on the glass window. 

The angle of the camera alters to another perspective. It is not inevitable that the deed has already been done. The innocent victim is paralysed and death follows after. Subject SJ92.1 continues to chomp the girl's meat. A few of the rookie researchers withdrew from their desks to the closest toilet.

For anyone, they would surely be petrified of Subject SJ92.1.

They threw up, albeit they weren't directly in contact.

Her whimpers come to an end, just like the last string of her life. 

Unfortunately, through all that test of sacrificing reluctant victims, Subject SJ92.1 died of an illness and infection that could not be treated. Amongst different types of medicines and aids, his illness could not be healed within the limited time. Instead of healing that dread sickness, it consumed him wholly. 

His own nervous system fought back. His own cells attacked his own body. The combination between two species ended up as a failure. 

Each medicine was an additional prick into pain. The subject remained calm and exhibited anger only. The anger was unleashed back to himself, yet a sleeping gas eased his nerves. He clawed and scratched and bit himself. The infection got worse. His own white blood cells could not heal those self-inflicted injuries. 

Amongst the researchers, they deduced sterilization as the issue. Most of the victims brought in were either sick or healthy, although healthy they became infected later on. They weren't properly treated, just like to the first one.  

Subject SJ92.1 passed away the moment Subject SJ92.2 was born. 

Subject SJ92.2 was that unlike the first one. He was majorly confused. Anger was not unleashed unless it held a purpose. He was softer and more reasonable. He didn't want to do the sacrifice. He didn't want to eat the human bodies. He was disgusted. 

Several weeks past the life of the first subject, he survived. He lived normally without any flaws. He was fed with meat that did not belong to a human. He was reluctant to kill others. 

He resembled a lot like the original. 

The original was dying, but containing the body was the only way to keep him alive. The original was open to living longer by accepting whatever came over. He didn't know what came over him. He didn't know the fabricated lies the researchers told the original. 

- End of Voice Message #1992

05.05.18 - the image is not 'seokjin' who encountered minyoung. similar clones, but just different personalities.