one

Character List.

Nadiya Green

Shaheed Moriah Reid

Shaheed Moriah Reid

Third Person's Perspective

She looked at herself through big eyes and into the mirror. She saw the obvious pain, but simply swallowed it. Hesitantly, she looked down at her sleeve, bright red stained the crisp white hoodie and anger surged through her body once again.

Her adrenaline was pumping, her chest moved up and down at a rapid pace. She looked back up at the mirror, her vision got clouded as she became disgusted with what stared back at her.

Her eyes shut tight as she whimpered.

She didn't know why she got so angry. She didn't know how in a matter of seconds she could go from having a conversation, to on the floor beating the shit out of someone until she saw them bleed.

The worst part was, she didn't feel bad.

She just wanted to do it again.

She opened her eyes and took a deep breath. She washed her hands again, not bothering to wash out the blood from her sweater. She splashed cold water onto her bare face, sighing as it touched her hot skin.

She walked over to exit the bathroom, there was no door, just an upside down "L" patterned pathway to block people from staring inside.

As soon as she turned the corner of the pathway, she could see the teachers standing and conversing.

Nadiya rolled her eyes. She finally came into view, the principal noticed her first.

"Nadiya!" he yelled. His voice had drawn attention to the other teachers and they all turned to look at the teen with dirty looks.

Nadiya stood there, with her naturally kind face and precious eyes. But the staff knew better, she wasn't kind, or precious. She was the devil.

Still though, Nadiya simply stood up straight to listen to the teachers rant. She was still angry, her skin was still hot, but she acted like everything was fine. She wasn't going to cry over a fight she had initiated.