nine

Character List.

Nadiya Green

Shaheed Moriah Reid

Shaheed Moriah Reid

Third Person's Perspective

Nadiya opened her eyes and nothing but pitch black surrounded her. She instantly sat up not knowing where she was, she couldn't even remember falling asleep.

She flung the comforter off her body which earned her a muttered curse word, from Shay.

She turned trying to look for the culprit who made the sound and jumped seeing the unknown body move around in the dark.

"Calm down! It's just me!" But he was too late, Nadiya had already moved around so much she fell off the bed and landed with a thump!

It's just me. Me. Shaheed.
She registered the words in her brain, she got up off the floor, untangling herself from the sheets just as Shay clapped his hands and the lights turned on.

Nadiya's eyes went wide and then she rolled them watching the smirk roll onto his face. His oddly, cute face.

Nadiya cleared her throat and sat at the edge of the bed. "What time is it?" she asked.

Shay picked up his phone from under the pillow, "11:15."

Nadiya groaned, she wasn't going back to sleep and she knew it.

Plus, she missed curfew.

"Ever since I've met you, I've missed curfew. More times than all the other girls in the house."

"How much you bet?" Shay jokingly said.

"A thousand dollars," Nadiya was not kidding, "and I know I don't have that money but I will because I know I'd win the bet."

Shaheed smiled at her and Nadiya turned her body to face him. "So did you put me in these clothes or..?"

"Y-Yeah. I'm sorry, it was dumb but you know how I am about germs and I've seen with my own eyes people walk out of bathrooms and not wash their hands, then they touch doorknobs and desks."