six

Character List.

Shaheed Moriah Reid

Nadiya Green

Third Person's Perspective

Shaheed was sitting down in the outdoor cafeteria with some of his friends eating his lunch. He never really spoke much during lunch time. He was always thinking about Nadiya.

But today, his ears oddly, were listening.

"I heard she really tried to get him to give her money, I don't know why girls like her are allowed in this school anyway." Yasmeen stated.

"Girls like her? You mean hot girls?" Amani chuckled.

"You think she cute?" Malcolm commented with disgust in his tone.

"Seen her get dragged off the bus with some dude waving a gun everywhere, probably her pimp." D'Marcus exaggerated.

"I knew she was selling her body!" Yasmeen confirmed.

Shay finally caught an interest to what they were talking about, "wait what happened?" he voiced.

Latoya snapped her head over to him, she thought it was odd this is the one time he ever said anything. He was always in his books or in his phone whenever they all hung out, she straightened her hair just for him and he wasn't even paying her any mind. She was pressed.

"Nadia," Yasmeen started, "or whatever her name is, the one with all those tattoos?"

"What about her?" Shay said a little too quickly.

"Word is she asking guys for money in exchange for sex. She asked Tristan yesterday and he laid her ass out, guess she got all butthurt and pushed him off the bleachers and that's how he twisted his ankle."

Shay looked down at his half eaten sandwich when Amani spoke up, "no way that chick is that desperate."

Yasmen smacked her teeth, "she need to be doing something, I mean she— wait Shay where you heading?"