of adherence and fluster

Felix woke up before Changbin, and he saw that they were still in the same position as last night. Red covered his face as it suddenly got hotter for him in the air conditioned room. The pillow he had the night before was long forgotten and resting on the floor.
Changbin was spooning him.

He patted his head to check if his beanie was there, and indeed it was. Thank god.
(sry can't let you guys be happy yet 🙃)

He felt Changbin's chest rise up and down as he breathed. He slowly turned his body around in such way that he was facing his chest, and wrapped an arm around him.

He looked up and saw the peaceful face of Changbin, sleeping with his mouth slightly parted.

He felt Changbin twitch and move an arm towards his face, rubbing his eyes.

He saw Changbin's eyes open so he quickly shut his eyes, faking sleep.

Changbin looked down to see a sleeping Felix on his chest. He looked back to last night's events and remembered that he had trouble sleeping, thus explaining the situation they're in right now.

But he remembered that... he didn't sleep with Felix's face on his chest. "Was it maybe Felix who moved?" He thought to himself.

Felix felt like Changbin was staring at him, so he slowly opened an experimental eye to check if he actually is, and when he opened it, there he saw Changbin staring back at him. He  widened that one opened eye and immediately closed it, burying his face deeper into Changbin's chest in embarrassment, but when he noticed his actions, his face heated up and turned around, even more embarrassed.

He felt the vibrations of Changbin chuckling as he also heard he sound coming out from his mouth.

Changbin cleared his throat. "You awake already?" He asked, voice deep and husky from just waking up. His voice made Felix shiver.

"Yeah... Before you, actually." Felix replied as he slowly parted from Changbin's embraced.

Changbin too was shook at the huskiness of Felix's already deep and husky voice. He wanted to wake up to this everyday.

"No. Stay." Changbin whispered out as he pulled Felix closer into his embrace and snuggled in even more, which made Felix blush harder.

Since his ass was like on Changbin's knees, he was worried that he would feel the slight bulge in his ass, his tail.

Felix looked at the digital clock on his wall and checked the time. It was 9:34, almost time for his shift at 10:00.

"Changbin... I have to go to work today... get off please." Felix said as he tried pushing the wrapped arm off him.

"No. Skip work... I'll text Bambam." Changbin answered, voice still sleepy as he once again wrapped his arm around Felix and tangled their legs together.

Felix hesitated. "Hm.. Okay."

The two spent 20 more minutes cuddling in bed before Changbin let go to text Bambam about Felix's absence.

9:42 AM

Changbin
Hey Bam Felix won't go to work today.

Bambam
What why

Changbin
Because of something.

Bambam
Wait

Bambam
How do you even know he won't go to work

Bambam
Did you two

Bambam
:0