of oh my god's and deaths

"Thank god, he's still breathing. How long hasn't he been with Changbin?!" Minho yelled.

"About a week or so. I knew he was starting to feel the pain, he just never told us!" Jeongin was panicking as he was a bit sober now.

"Quick, Woojin, call the hybrid hospital for an ambulance! Now!" Minho demanded as he grabbed a wet wash cloth and placed it on Felix's forehead, since he was the most experienced hybrid out of the 2 others. "Seungmin, Jeongin, Chan come here and get around Felix. I'm guessing you guys are the next most valuable to him. What he needs right now is mostly Changbin, but having his loved ones near him and happy will slow the process—" He paused and sighed before continuing "of him dying."

Everyone gasped and had very worried looks on their faces.

"C-chan, call Changbin, now!!!" Seungmin was worried, very worried, super worried.

The ambulance arrived, and medics loaded him onto the wheeled bed and bringing him inside the ambulance, the other 7 following as they crowded inside.

After a ton of calls, Chan yelled in frustration. "His phone is off! He isn't picking up!!!"

Everyone took their phones out and messaged Changbin. Those who didn't have his number was given it by those who had his number.

Felix was still breathing, but they didn't know until when he would still be.

Everyone hoped that he'd be okay.

Everyone hoped Changbin would come faster.

The ambulance arrived and the nurses and medics took him to a room, where they did everything they could to make his death process slower.

"How long has it been since he'd last seen his mate?" The doctor asked, also worried about his patient's life.

"About a week or so, doc. Please do what you can!" Jeongin begged.

"We need his mate. All I could do is try to make his time of death slower." The doctor sighed. "All of you should gather around him and touch his arms, try giving him positivity." The doctor suggested.

"I have another patient to get to, ask the nurse to call me if anything happens. As far as I know, there isn't any data about cat hybrids yet, so it's hard for me to determine how or if he's really going to die." He said before leaving.

The seven males crowded around Felix for about half an hour now, and there was still no sign of
Changbin.

Until Chan lost it.

"Where the fuck is Changbin?!
This is all my fault." He sobbed.

"I-I should've been there for him when he was struggling." Chan sniffled. "But I separated them from each other instead, telling Changbin to stay away from his mate!" He confessed as Jeongin comforted him.

"So this was your idea all along? You fucking asshole!" Seungmin yelled. He was about to swing but Hyunjin held him back, as Woojin stopped the fight.

"HIT ME! ALL OF YOU SHOULD! THIS IS ALL MY FAULT. I HAVE FAILED HIM AS A BROTHER!!!" Chan wailed as he tried getting out of Jeongin's hard grip.

Changbin's phone was dead as he threw it on the bed and decided to take a bath.

He took his time in the shower, thinking mostly about Felix.

Not knowing the current events...

He sighed when he finished. He really needed to make up with him and apologize soon.

He charged his phone on the table and waited for it to turn on to see

37 missed calls
75 unread messages

And every single message, was about his mate, who was in the hospital because of him.

He didn't even bother changing the current clothes he was wearing, which were sweatpants and a tank top, and rushed out of his house to the address Chan had sent him.

He started his car in such a hurry, that he wasn't even able to put the key in it's hole correctly in his first try. When he finally did, he drove off as fast as he did, and thankfully there was no traffic on that day.

He ran to the reception desk and asked for Felix's room number, where in the nurse apologetically smiled and gave him the number. This made Changbin feel scared, but he tried to think positively nonetheless.

He ran towards the elevator, only to see that it was full as fuck, and turned towards the escalator, not caring if he bumped into people as he ran up.

He reached it. Room number 747, only to hear a flat beeping sound and the words...

"N-no n-no no. Felix can't be dead, NO!"

oh no

but this is not the end