of chan finding out and changbin's thoughts

Felix was still in Chan's house. Woojin left not too long ago, saying he had to meet up with Jungwoo, leaving Felix alone with Chan.
(i just had to include nct ok woojin and jungwoo are friends in real life anyways so np)

Chan was taking a bath and Felix was chilling on his couch, watching tv. Some random kdrama was playing, and it was pretty nice.
(pretty u + ahju nice)

Felix was so bored, he almost felt like spamming the groupchat that consisted of himself, Jeongin, and Seungmin but he remembered what happened last time, they removed him from the groupchat.
(tag yourself i'm felix)

He decided to walk around Chan's apartment, but there was nothing interesting.

"Wow, Chan lives a really boring life. Totally contrasts to his personality." Felix mumbled to himself.

"Hey, that's quite offensive, don't you think?" Chan asked looking as if he just got out of the shower, fully dressed in a simple t-shirt and sweats with a towel around his neck.

Felix just smiled and went back to sitting on the sofa, as Chan followed.

"What's with the beanie though, the air conditioner isn't even on!" Chan exclaimed, reaching over to take it off, but Felix was fast enough to dodge his hand.

"Oh yeah, about that... I have something to tell you." Felix scratched his arm.

Chan nodded and crossed his legs. "What's up?"

"You've met my friend Jeongin right?"

Chan stopped to think. "Yeah I remember him, the cute smiley guy. What about him?"

"Did you... perhaps see anything beyond his appearance that day?" Felix asked.

"Hmmm... Oh! His hat, yeah his hat! He's a hybrid, right?"

"Yeah, and so am I." Felix finished, taking of his hat and running his hand through his hair.

"Oh. My. God."

"Ok, so we should plan out your date with Hyunjin. Luckily, i'm here to help!" Jeongin said. After the two had messaged eachother, Hyunjin had asked Seungmin out on a date, and it was later tonight.

"But you don't know anything! Felix is more trustworthy than you!" Seungmin whined.

Jeongin looked at him. "Well he isn't here right now! Now, do you want to look extra fab for your date or not?"

"For once in a million years, i'm hella scared." Seungmin whispered to himself. But obviously, it reached Jeongin's ears.

"I'll take that as a yes. Now, chop chop! We only got 4 hours left because it's 2pm now and your date is at 6." Jeongin said, pushing Seungmin into the shower to take a bath and closed the door.

Jeongin placed his hands on his waist. "Damn, i'm a really good friend."

         Changbin gloomily walked into the condominium's elevator and pressed the button leading to his floor.

He reached the topmost floor, where his unit was located. He stepped out of the elevator and sent a glance towards Felix's door before sighing and looking down, and walking to his unit.

"Wait. Why am i feeling like this anyway?" Changbin thought to himself.

"Oh yeah, it's because i'm his mate." He muttered to himself as he shuffled into his pocket to look for his keycard.

"Then why doesn't he feel the same? Doesn't the pull affect hybrids more?" He whispered as he entered his unit, and dropped himself onto the couch.

"He hasn't even texted me, and i haven't seen him enter his unit." Changbin groaned.

"Looks like I have to make the first move." He decided, grabbing his phone.

         Chan raised a experimental arm and tugged on his ears, causing Felix to yelp in pain.

"Hey hey, careful there! It hurts you know!" Felix swatted Chan's arm away and massaged his ears with his hand.

"Woah, you're really a hybrid! But you weren't one before... what happened?" Chan asked.

"This lady at the airport gave me something to drink. When I got home and took a nap, I woke up and saw these things on my head. I even have a tail." He said as he lowered his pants just a bit to let his tail out.

"Woah that's really cool..." Chan said in astonishment.

"So you're not disgusted or something?" Felix asked, relived.

"Of course not! You're my brother. I'd accept you for who you are no matter what."

"Thank god, I was kind of worried. I've came across some rude unaccepting people, and they weren't very nice." Felix sighed.

"Well those people are jerks. Anyways, what comes with being a hybrid?" Chan asked.

"Well i'm a cat hybrid, and different hybrids have their own different characteristics. I have enhanced senses, and as all hybrids have... a mate."

"That's so cool! But have you found your mate?" Chan raised his eyebrow.

"Actually... I did." Felix sighed at the thought.

"Oh really? Who?"

"...Changbin."

"WHAT? SEO CHANGBIN?!"

#confirmed

#confirmed

#orisit#someonestophyunjinbutlowkeytheyrekindacute#omgmyloyaltytochanglixisfadingsomeonestopme

#orisit
#someonestophyunjinbutlowkeytheyrekindacute
#omgmyloyaltytochanglixisfadingsomeonestopme