of the get together at jeongin's party and fainting

small note: i don't recommend drinking till you're an adult, or drinking in general, but let's say 17 year olds could drink even though they're still a minor since i literally can't think of anymore ideas okay ty

"Hyunjin, you're tall, help me hang these streamers. Felix go pick up Jeongin from work. Oh, and make sure Chan comes on time. Remember, 12:00 pm sharp!" Seungmin commanded as he rushed around his house, doing last minute decorating for Jeongin's surprise party. Everyone followed his commands, since they all loved Jeongin.

Felix hurriedly grabbed his coat and beanie and went outside, starting the walk to Hyunjin's tea house. It was a short walk, and he was there before you could complete Seventeen's fanchant.

"Jeongin, could you go home and help me, my scented papers fell from their stack again."

Jeongin rolled his eyes. "Can't you ask Seungmin? I'm working."

"He's out with Hyunjin, and I already told Hyunjin that you'd be off today. So let's get going." Felix ushered.

"Fine. Let me just get my things." Jeongin sighed. He looked towards his co worker and said "Hey Kino, I got to go for a while, boss approved. Cover my shift for me will you, thanks bye." He said with a smile before turning towards the staff's room, leaving a groaning Kino.
(everyone needs a bit of pentagon in their lives amirite)
(no one asked but hongseok wooseok and kino are my biases)

Felix quickly texted Chan and told him to get to Seungmin's house for Jeongin's birthday, as Chan replied surprisingly quicker than he expected, telling him he's on his way.

Felix sighed in relief. His job was done.

"Come on lix, let's go fix your papers." Jeongin said as they exited the shop.

Lix... that nickname reminded Felix of someone.

From his home, Changbin was a mess, thinking of Felix.

Felix and Jeongin were nearly home, and Felix texted Seungmin of their arrival.

"Ok guys, Jeongin's almost here. Let's see, everyone's here right? Minho, Jisung, Hyunjin, Chan, Woojin, me, Felix... and him. So a total of eight, great! Turn off the lights and hide everyone." Seungmin yelled.

Jeongin pretended he couldn't hear that from outside the house with his heightened senses.

"Well, now you know it's a surprise party. You heard that perfectly clear right?" Felix sighed.

"Yeah. Seungmin's pretty stupid."

"True."

"Let's just go in."

"Act like you didn't hear anything."

"Will do."

They opened the door.

"Happy Birthday!!" Everyone yelled.

Jeongin smelled something. Something bad.

"I farted." Jisung confessed.

Everyone erupted into laughs while they covered their noses.

When the smell was gone, Jeongin smelled something again... this time something nicer.

He searched for that smell and everyone looked at him in anticipation.

His eyes landed on... Seungmin.

Seungmin smiled mischievously and side stepped, revealing a shocked Chan.

"WOOOOO! CONGRATS JEONGIN!" Minho and Felix hugged the youngest, who was still staring at Chan with his mouth open.