of 200k specials and alternative plots

what if felix was human and changbin was a hybrid?

         Changbin was once a normal boy, son of the CEO of the biggest electronics company in Korea. He had everything he wanted, and lived up to his parents' expectations.

But that all changed when at age 14, he was pulled into an ally and was injected with a type of drug that immediately made him grow a pair of ears and a tail. The male who did this to him quickly escaped, leaving him staring at nothing in shock as he touched his new body parts.

He has heard about these, people randomly growing animal ears and tails. They were called hybrids, and were respected by most, looked down upon by some.

Unfortunately, his parents were part of the some who looked down upon hybrids. They quickly banished their son from their family, leaving the weigh on his sister's shoulders. His sister tried her best to sneak in money to her brother, occasionally paying for his apartment rent and giving him money, but that was about it.

He didn't like the fact that he was a hybrid, since it led him to being disowned by his parents. He was scared of getting surgery to get the unwanted parts removed, since it was risky and his cat-like qualities and habits would still be there, so what was the point?

He wore a beanie everyday to cover his ears, even at home, since he didn't like looking at his black furred ears that matched his black hair. He always wore baggy pants or sweatpants so it would be comfortable to tuck his tail into his pants.

He hated how he looked.

         Felix was with his friends, Hyunjin and Minho, who were older than him, but he didn't care.

He was a reckless teenager, after all.

They were a group of once popular kids in school because of their undeniable handsomeness, but since they had all graduated, they still remained as best friends. They were always seen in trendy, fashionable clothes, seeing that they all came from rich families. They had many similarities, one of them is that their parents didn't care on what they were doing, since they were always busy, and that led them to being rebellious teens.

Always seen with a straight face, was what they were known for. They always walked together, with Felix in the middle, which was surprising since he was the youngest, but had the most authority.

But what most didn't know, was that they weren't straight at all.

The three were gay as hell, and acted very gay when they were alone together, occasionally fangirling about hot men, or someone they see in the streets. This was totally uncalled for, but their outside front was different from their inside front.

They used their mysterious, hot and rich look to get what they wanted, and was very good at manipulating people. It brought them everything they wanted.

But what they were missing, was true love.

"Welcome to B'Chill Cafe, what can I get you?" Changbin greeted, giving the handsome customer in front of him a smile. He suddenly felt tingles inside his body just by looking at this person. He has heard about things like this, and it meant he has found his mate.

But there was one more test to confirm, and that was to touch, and to smell.

Felix on the other hand, was in awe and confused. The cashier in front of him was dark and edgy, because of his dark clothes and sharp features, but also cute
because of his height, and Felix could almost imagine how cute the cashier would look if he smiled. What made him confused was the fact that he had suddenly felt the urge to kiss the man, and an image of them cuddling together on a sofa as a (man in a) movie played popped in his head. He has never felt these feelings before, and was suddenly overwhelmed.