of crying and new mates

Felix couldn't reply. His breath hitched and he suddenly felt really scared.

Changbin slowly lifted his arm and touched the soft fur, experimentally tugging on it to check if it was real or not.

That's where Felix felt it.

Changbin was his soulmate.

The two felt a burning yet soothing sensation in the pit of their stomachs. Changbin quickly let go of Felix in surprise. Felix was frozen in shock.

"C-Changbin..." Felix breathed.

The two maintained eye contact for what felt like hours to them, but was actually just a few minutes. It was as if the world stopped.

Felix was shocked beyond words. He did have a feeling that Changbin was his mate, but he never trusted his own senses. So he was very surprised.

It's not that he didn't like Changbin, he was just really surprised that god decided to pair him with a very handsome guy.

Due to the amount of emotions he was feeling now, Felix pushed himself off Changbin and ran, ran towards Seungmin's house. The night air running through him, soothing him just a little bit.

Changbin was left there, mind still struggling to process what just happened. He too was shocked.

He reached the front of Seungmin's house and knocked, rushing in when Seungmin opened the door.

"What happened? Where have you been? Where's your hat?" Seungmin asked. Jeongin has joined them in the living room too, clothed in his pajamas and toothbrush in hand.

"Changbin... he saw me... without my hat. i'm EXPOSED HYUNG, EXPOSED." Felix cried as he threw himself on the couch.

"What?! How did that happen? Why did you leave the bar with him in the first place?" Jeongin queried, toothpaste froth spitting out.

"You, go finish brushing your teeth. Felix continue." Seungmin nagged.

Jeongin walked towards the bathroom to spit out the toothpaste. Felix cried even more and said "This is the worst night ever, first i see my step brother that left me, and now Changbin sees me like that. I hate my life!"

"Wait, step brother? You have a step brother?" Seungmin asked, eyes wide.

"Yeah he does, he just said it. Is it Chan by any chance?" Jeongin asked, appearing in the living room.

"How do you know him?" Felix asked, voice still hoarse.

"I talked to him in the bar. He mentioned you, and when he said something by the lines of 'it was me who hurt him anyways' i kicked him hard." Jeongin said, obviously proud of himself.

"Nice bro nice." Seungmin grinned as he high fived Jeongin.

Felix cried even more as he pulled on his hair in frustration.

"Ughh, what should i do?" Felix groaned.

Seungmin and Jeongin sat next to him on the sofa and gave him comforting pats on his shoulder. "If he really likes you, he'd accept you for who you are."

Felix groaned. "There's something worse— he's my mate."

"What?!" Seungmin and Jeongin exclaimed in surprise. They weren't really surprised, since they had expected it ever since the day they met.

"Wait. Isn't that a good thing?" Jeongin asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Yeah we thought you liked Changbin." Seungmin too, asked.

"I do like, no—love him so much that it would hurt to let him go. What if he looks down on hybrids? I'd be dead for." Felix weeped.

"Come on Felix, think. No one can deny the mate pull. It's stronger than the gravitational pull! And i'm sure Changbin feels the same. I mean, the way he looks at you tells it all off!" Jeongin argued as Seungmin nodded in agreement.

"I said 'what if' ok, what if!" Felix screamed and threw a pillow at Jeongin.

          Changbin took slow, noisy steps down the road, he was walking to Woojin's house since he had texted that he and Chan were home already. His shoe soles were noisily clacking down the smooth paved road. He had so many thoughts in mind, and as he walked, he thought.

"Is Felix a hybrid?" Changbin muttered to himself. "That must be the reason why he always covers the top of his head.

"He had cat ears, but where was his tail?" He thought for a moment. "Oh. Stupid Changbin, of course it was tucked in his pants."

Soon, he reached the front of Woojin's door. He opened the door to see Chan laying face first on the sofa and Woojin on his phone.

Upon hearing the door open, Woojin looked up from his phone while Chan didn't move.

"Hey Changbin, what happened?"

"Felix happened." Changbin replied as he sat on a spare chair. He noticed Chan shift in his place at the mention of Felix.

"By the way Chan, what is your connection with Felix?" Changbin asked, facing Chan who didn't move in his spot.

"Ask him yourself." Came Chan's muffled voice.

"How am I supposed to ask him, when I don't think he would even want to talk to me after what happened today!" Changbin groaned, throwing his hands in the air.

"What happened today?" Woojin raised an eyebrow.

"After seeing Chan, Felix ran out of the bar crying and I followed. Then I comforted him and saw something I don't know how to feel about." Changbin said.

"Oh my god, did you see his dong? What did you do to him?" Chan butted in, immediately sitting up and wiping his swollen eyes.

"Chan, no. That's gross. Come on hyung, stop. Stoooop." Changbin wrinkled his nose and threw his shoe at him.

"Hey hey, i'm still your hyung. R E S P E C T M E." Chan spelled out.

"Oh look, Chan's back. Hey Chan, how was Sulky World?" Woojin grinned.

"But he didn't answer my question, how do you know Felix." Changbin pressed.

"I already did, and I believe you should ask him yourself." Chan replied. "Besides, you like him right? Why so scared?"

Changbin didn't replied but stared at him, thinking "were they perhaps boyfriends in the past?"

jeongchan and seungjin or jeongmin and chanjin?