of jinyoung's explainations and woochanlix

Jinyoung fixed his thick rimmed black glasses and sipped his drink. "What makes you want to know about them? Have you seen one?"

Changbin nodded. "I have. Well i'm not sure. Fifty percent of myself is telling me he's just wearing one of those headbands while the other half tells me it's real."

"What kind of ears were they?"

Changbin thought for a moment before saying "They were white and shaped like a cats ear. I think he's a cat hybrid."

"Ooo, a cat hybrid. One of the most interesting ones. So what do you need to know?" Jinyoung questioned.

"What exactly is this 'mate' thing?"

"Well, soulmates are someone a hybrid will be forced to love, no matter what he or she looks like. There's this pull that will pull both the hybrid and human together, causing them to slowly fall in love with each other. No one can resist it." Jinyoung explained, sipping on his latte once again.

"Then how does a cat hybrid find their mate?"

"The one cat hybrid released in Korea hasn't shown up nor has been seen out in the public that much, so i'm not really sure. But research shows that it finds its mate once the mate touches its ears."

Changbin looked shocked, was it possible that Felix was his mate?

"Both mates are said to become more protective, possessive and have stronger feelings for each other. That includes thinking about each other everyday and the likes."

Changbin can relate to this one hundred percent.

"What made you suddenly curious about this? Have you seen the cat hybrid?" Jinyoung asked.

"I think I did, and I think i'm his mate." Changbin replied, unable to process this.

Jinyoung's eyes widened. "Really? So it's a he? I've heard from the group of people who planned to change random humans into hybrids that it's a male, but i still thought that it fitted a female more."

"I guess. He always wears a beanie to cover his ears, but i've never seen his tail."

"Ah yes, the ears. That's what's hard about being a hybrid, it's hard to hide your animal ears." Jinyoung said, crossing his arms.

"Anyways, if he is truly your mate, I hope you'd accept him and love him as he is. Hybrids need to be loved and cared by their mates... if not, they'll die." Jinyoung sighed. "There recently has been a case on this. The hybrid's name was Park Woojin, and his mate was Jihoon. But unfortunately, Jihoon had boyfriend named Guanlin whom he loved so much that he even resisted the mate pull. This caused Woojin to die of depression and loneliness. I learned this from my friend Bae Jinyoung, Jihoon's best friend, and has recently interviewed Jihoon, even he looked like a mess. You see... resisting it may be easy, but the after effect won't make anyone happy." Jinyoung finished, taking off his glasses to wipe his eyes.

"Woah, has there ever been chances of the human dying?" Changbin asked, clearly shocked on the power of this mate pull.

"No. The hybrid's affection for its significant other is much stronger, so they have a higher chance of dying."

Suddenly, Jinyoung's phone rang.

Jinyoung looked at Changbin and silently apologizing and checking the caller ID. Upon seeing it, Jinyoung sighed and rolled his eyes.