of "it finally happend!"'s and cuteness

Felix had work today, and it was Chan's job to wake him up, but being the betch he is, he slept in and didn't wake Felix up, causing the current rushing Felix.

"Why didn't you wake me up?! I really can't trust you can't I?" Felix yelled as he hurriedly wore his jeans and brushed his teeth. Only God could explain how he could do both things at once.

"Hey. I don't really wake up early okay. I barely even have alarms on my phone." Chan sleepily said, as he lied down on the couch. "And I stayed up all night chatting with Woojin about this newfound information. It's low key your fault."

flashback

"Are you kidding me?!" Chan yelled.

"No."

"Then if you guys are mates, why aren't you two interacting or anything? These past few days you've been either hanging out with your friends or me!"

"Because on the night I found out he was my mate, I ran away. I ran because I was scared he wouldn't accept me for what I am. What if he hates hybrids and are disgusted by them?" Felix's thoughts went back to last night.

"Are you stupid." Chan deadpanned.

"Uh, no?"

"You idiot, Changbin loves hybrids. There was even one time he fangirled about how cute they were!"

"WELL HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT." Felix groaned.

"wElL hOW wAs i SUpOsEd tO KNoW ThAt." Chan mocked as he flicked Felix on the forehead.

"That isn't the point! Bambam will kill me!" Felix struggled to put on his beanie whilst styling his bangs upfront.

"Oh you work at Bambam's cafe? He's my boy. I'll tell him it's my fault so you won't get in trouble." Chan said as he whipped out his phone.

"Thanks, but I really need to go now. See you later." Felix said as he rushed out the door.

Felix ran all the way to B'Chill Cafe and arrived just a minute before eight. He wasn't really tired since he was a cat hybrid and had high stamina.

"Hey Felix. Let's get to work!" Bambam greeted.

Felix smiled and nodded as he entered the back room to get his uniform before getting to work.

"And then he was like, 'I'm happy we both had this date tonight.' and that time I was freaking out big time. What could it mean?" Seungmin exclaimed. He and Jeongin were at their house and Seungmin was having story time.

"Well obviously it means he's happy you both had a date duh." Jeongin scoffed. He was very bored and at times like this he needed Felix. Seungmin rolled his eyes threw an oreo at him to which Jeongin successfully caught in his mouth.

"I hate you and your fast senses." Seungmin grunted as Jeongin laughed.

"Speaking of hybrids... we haven't quite heard from Felix these past few days." Seungmin crossed his legs.

"To the groupchat!" Jeongin yelled as he took his phone off from its charger.

"To the groupchat!" Seungmin yelled as well.

felix where are u

Jeongin
felics felics

Seungmin
feligs!!!

Jeongin
COME BACK HOME PLS SEUNGMIN'S BEING A PAIN IN THE ASS I CANT HANDLE IT ANYMORE

Seungmin
you ungrateful betch

Felix
what i'm working

Felix
yeah sure i will i was just gone for like one and a half days come on guys chill

Seungmin
oh so you're working

Jeongin
WE'LL BE THERE IN 10 BAII

Seungmin
AND WE EXPECT FREE DRINKS

Felix quickly hid his phone in his pocket as he saw Bambam going out of his office.

"Felix ah, I never knew you were related to Chan! Why didn't you tell me before?" He exclaimed. "Here, send him these as a gift. Tell him we need to go out for lunch sometime!" Bambam said as he quickly got a pastry box and filled them with his personal favorites. Felix thought about eating them himself and not give Chan any, but he wasn't that mean.

Felix nodded and bowed as a thank you, making Bambam patted his shoulder.

"No problem. Now get back to work." He said as he went back into his office.

A few minutes later, the cafe's bell rang, signaling that someone has entered. Felix was busy piping his own fingernails with frosting.

Without looking up, he said "Welcome to B'Chill Cafe. May I take your order?"

The voice chuckled before saying "What's there to take, when you've already taken my heart?"

Felix recognized that voice. He dropped the piping bag in his hands and looked up... to see Changbin.

Jeongin and Seungmin were outside the glassed door of the Cafe and were squealing at the sight in front of them. Jeongin could hear through the glass, and he told Seungmin everything. Seungmin repeatedly fanned himself as Jeongin ran around in excitement.

Felix slapped himself once, twice, to check if it was real. But before he could slap himself for the third time, Changbin grabbed his hand and stopped him.

"Hey, i'm real. Stop hitting yourself." He said as Felix felt tingles shoot through his body.

"Hey. I do not accept PDA in my shop except for mine and Yugyeomie's. Settle your business elsewhere! Although that's really cute..." Bambam said.

"Way to go Felix's boss! Great way for you to ruin the moment!" Jeongin opened the door and yelled. Seungmin quickly grabbed him by the ear and yelled an apology.

Meanwhile, the two didn't listen to all the noise happening around them, they were both simply focused on each other, staring into each others eyes.

double update woohoo

anyways to celebrate 20k would you like

20 facts about the author or character q and a