( 003 ) three!

three months and eight days. that's how long i've been separated from my baby. how long since i've run my fingers through his long, curly hair. how long since we've cuddled on his couch, watching a disney movie. how long since we've whispered sweet nothings into each others ears.

he calls me everyday, no matter the time. finn has been away filming for it and i've missed him so much. on the day, his flight is scheduled to land, my mom wakes me up at 3 in the morning, saying his flight gets in around 3:45. i'm tired, but i stumble into comfortable clothes that aren't pajamas. i slip on a hoodie that i may or may not have taken from finn.

i stumble out to the car and my mom turns on the radio to wake us up a bit. the drive to the airport seemed to go on for a billion years, but it was only 20 minutes, excluding the 5 minutes we wasted picking up finn's mother, who wanted to ride with us, instead of using nick's car. hers was in the shop. i had to transfer to the back seat.

by the time we make it to the airport, i'm wide awake. my boyfriend is close and our mothers have been chatting the whole time, so sleep was never really an option. we entered the large building and took a seat in empty chairs near the exit finn will be coming out of. (i've never been to an airport so i may be wrong, just bear with me) i watch that and the clock anxiously, my leg bouncing up and down, thinking of all the possibilities of what could go wrong.

after what seemed like a million more years, people began leaking out into the airport. i stand and i search through the crows for my boyfriend.

i spot a mop of of black, messy hair and we lock eyes. it's him. my feet move without me thinking. i'm running towards him and he's running towards me. he pretty much forgets about his luggage, but his mom grabs it before anyone steals anything.

i leap into finn's arms and he hugs my tightly, arms around my waist. he kisses me passionately, pulling away only to breathe.

"i've. missed. you. so. much," he mumbles, pressing a quick kiss to my lips in between each word. i giggle and unlatch my arms from around his neck, and just let the hang loosely on his shoulders. he smiles and looks over to see our moms smiling tearily at our reunion. i follow his gaze and laugh. "you're wearing my hoodie," finn says softly, glancing back down at me again. i nod.

"i wear it everyday, except on days where i wash it." i pout. "your scent is almost gone." my mom calls to us that it's time to go and we walk back to the car.

finn and i cuddle in the back and he resumes our conversation. "tell you what, you can exchange that hoodie for another one until it's fixed, or whatever, and in return, i get free kisses whenever i want."

"deal." i give him a kiss now. "how's that?"

he doesn't answer my question. all he says is, "i love you, y/n."

i lay my head on his shoulder, and he kisses the top of my head. "i love you more, finn."

how's this one? psa: most of these are gonna be unedited so sOrry :)