( 015 ) fifteen!

requested by ashley_wheeler! thanks, love!

y/n and finn were lounging around the house on a saturday afternoon. finn had done a live, thousands of people joining instantly, but once he ended it, the two grew extremely bored. "i wanna do something," he complained.

"i suggested a board game," y/n said.

he shot a look at her. "i wanna do something fun."

"board games are fun!" she scoffed.

"not when you play." at her disbelieving look, finn added, "you get really competitive and you get mad when someone else wins."

"that's because i always win, and whoever beats me must have cheated!" y/n exclaimed. her boyfriend gave her a pointed look. "ok," she admitted, "i may have a problem." finn heaved himself up off the couch, grabbed y/n's hands, and pulled her off the chair she was sitting in.

"we are going to do something different today," he told her, pecking her lips. she hummed, leaning into his touch.

"like what?"

finn motioned for her to follow, and she walked behind him all the way to the y/l/n's garage. he walked all the way in, while his girlfriend waited at the entrance. a smirk was on his face when he returned, a bike in his hands. y/n laughed lightly at him. "i'm serious," he grinned. "let's go on a bike ride."

y/n shook her head. "when was the last time you saw me exercise?"

"a long time ago?" finn supplied. y/n rolled her eyes. he looked at her, using the puppy eyes. "pleeeease?" he begged. "it'll get us out of the house for a while. and then you can have all the cuddles you want. i promise." y/n stared at him for a couple of seconds before shrugging.

"alright, fine. but only because i love you," she grinned.

"love you more," he said, cheekily, and handed her the bike. he grabbed another one and the two of them began to ride.

they raced each other down the empty street, hollering and laughing. in these moments, finn forgot about fame, he forgot about screaming fangirls, he forgot about movies and shows and everything. right now, the only thing that mattered to him was the shining, gorgeous girl next to him that he got to call 'girlfriend'. he admired the shiny hair that billowed out behind her, against the wind. he admired the way her eyes lit up, and he admired the huge smile on her face. she was already beautiful, but he loved her smile. he thought it made her even more stunning.

"finnie!" her shout jerked him out of his thoughts. "look what i can do!" she began to pedal really fast, and finn grew slightly worried. she had always been extremely clumsy, even with on both feet on the ground. she straightened her legs as she pedaled and stood on the bike, putting weight on her hands for support.

he watched with dismay as she tried to hit the brakes, but they had stopped working. she hit a bump in the road and went flying. finn clambered off his own bike and ran towards her.

y/n hit the pavement hard, and she hissed in pain as her knee collided with the road. tears pricked at her eyes, as pain shot up her leg. blood bubbled at the scratches that had appeared, due to the impact.

"hey, baby, are you alright?" he gently asked, leaning down. y/n bit her lip and nodded. he helped her stand once more, but she refused to straighten that one leg.

"it hurts," she complained.

"your house isn't very far from here. can you walk?" his girlfriend shook her head, and looked at him with teary eyes. "i can carry you," he offered. "we need to get you cleaned up." finn picked her up bridal style and he walked all the way back to the y/l/n's house, after moving the cursed bikes out of the road first.

once home, he delicately placed her on the counter of the bathroom, and she told him where to find the rubbing alcohol. he also got a few cotton balls to dab at the scrapes. the first few times he did it, y/n nearly cried out. it stung badly.

"shh," finn soothed, concentrating on the task in front of him. "it'll be over soon."

y/n brushed her fingers through his wild curls, as he patched her up. pressing her lips to his forehead, she mumbled, "i don't deserve you." he stopped wiping away the dried blood almost immediately.

"what's that supposed to mean?"

"i mean," she begins, "that you're too good for me. you should be with someone better. someone who doesn't fall off a stupid bike, someone who you don't need to clean up after all the time, someone who does things, instead of sitting around and waiting for you to come home every time you leave to film something. finn, i'm dragging you down." y/n's eyes watered again, but not because of the rubbing alcohol this time.

"y/n y/l/n, listen to me. you are amazing. you are everything i've ever wanted. i love you. i don't want someone else. who cares if they don't fall off of bikes? you're the girl i want to be with. i love you, y/n, and no one can ever change that. you are not dragging me down, babe, you give me courage to fly even higher." he brought her face to his and kissed her.

it was one of those kisses that take your breath away, and you know that this is the person you're meant to be with, and that this is the only person you want to be with, and y/n felt butterflies all over. he pulled away too soon. "do you understand me, baby?" he asked softly, looking into her bright e/c eyes.

she nodded, a soft smile playing at the edge of her lips. finn finished cleaning her up from her fall, and he went to retrieve said bikes as y/n made them some popcorn and got a movie set up. they cuddled and finn kept whispering to her about how much she meant to him. yep, y/n thought. he's definitely the one.

done with this request, hope you liked it! gUYS WE'RE AT 10K READS IM FREAKING OUT I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO SO MUCH AND I WANT TO GIVE EACH OF YOU A HUMONGOUS HUG!!!!!!!!!!