Chapter 5

Hey guys, Ao here once again. So, I sorta need help with creating a cover for this book. The one right now, (as in the first one), it's okay, but, I think it could be better. I'm reaching out to you guys for help, so please feel free to PM book covers.
~ Much Love, Ao.

🌸🌸🌸

I held back a blush when Taehyung took his shirt off; his body was well toned and muscular, it was a very nice sight to see. Earlier, he made a move to take his jacket off because he was feeling hot, but he hissed when he moved his left shoulder roughly. Taehyung confessed that he had cut his shoulder, but he hadn't mentioned how. I didn't push him to tell me since I didn't want to seem rude. However I did offer to look at it, and he accepted.

Almost immediately I noticed a white bandage slapped onto his deltoid. It was neatly attached to his shoulder with three strips of tape, keeping his wound protected. I reached up, gently pulling the bandage off. Taehyung tensed up slightly, as the tape tugged on his skin, where a slight hiss followed. I quickly apologized, trying to ease the pain of taking the gauze off. Once it was free of his shoulder, I grimaced at the sight of a large cut running across his muscle.

"Gosh Taehyung," I gasped.

"It's bad, I know..." he sighed.

"From the looks of things, it's healing quite well," I shook my head. "Whoever has been tending to your wound has been doing a good job."

"That's a relief."

I chuckled lightly before grabbing some medical supplies and sitting back down beside him. His eyes followed me curiously, but he frowned when his gaze landed on the antiseptic. I patted his back in comfort, telling him it would be okay. Soaking a cotton ball in the antiseptic using a pair of tweezers, I gently dabbed it on his wound. He jumped back and hissed in pain, almost falling off the couch.

"Taehyung relax!" I exclaimed, grabbing his arm before his butt slid off the cushion.

"It hurts!" he whined, his lips frowning.

"Come on," I chuckled. "You agreed to treatment."

Taehyung would only let me clean his wound if he held my hand. I tried not to wince when he squeezed my hand every time I pressed the cotton ball onto his wound. Thankfully I finished cleaning it quickly and replaced the bandage. I smiled as Taehyung let out a breath of relief, and sat back on the couch. His head laid over the edge of the furniture, breathing in calmly. Taehyung then took a quick glance at me, smiling brightly. He was about to open his mouth to say something, but a ringing stopped him. I raised an eyebrow, watching him fish around his jean pockets. He pulled out his phone, bringing it up to his ear.

"Yobuseo?" he answered.

I left him to his conversation and headed towards the front lawn. Adam and Chopa were resting on the grass; Chopa was resting under Adam's arm, asleep. It was adorable seeing the two pups become such good friends. Nonetheless, they needed to come inside; the sun was setting, and it was almost time for me to go home.

"Chopa! Adam!" I called, where they woke up almost immediately; their heads turning in my direction. "Come inside!"

The two dogs ran inside, with Adam chasing Chopa. Luckily for me, they ran up to Taehyung, wanting to be petted. He had finished his call (and had his shirt on) and happily obliged to admiring and petting the two dogs. He made baby faces at them and scratching their heads.

Unnie came out from the back (I wondered how she didn't hear Taehyung whine earlier), raising an eyebrow towards me and Taehyung. Taehyung noticed Eun-Lee Unnie and stood up.