Chapter 37

Filler Chapter

Sae-Young's POV
Hobie handled my hair with gentle hands as he wound the locks around a hot curling iron. He was styling my hair with expertise because he often did his hair for his older sister. Unnie was helping out too, but she was giving me light make up. These two were helping me get ready for my graduation that was in here hours. After only a couple years of studying both veterinarian and human medicine, I was finally going to get my diplomas and be done with school. I would now serve as a part-time doctor, and part-time assistant to Unnie at the pet hospital(even ought I have already been doing that). I was quite happy, I've shed a lot of blood, sweat and tears to get this far, and it was worth it.

Unnie was applying a light shade of pink lipstick to my lips, a fond smile gracing her lips. She was happy for me too, Unnie knows how hard I've worked to graduate as valedictorian, even if it wasn't planned at first. In fact, I didn't even need to try so hard to be the top of the class. She stepped back, allowing me to look at myself in the mirror. Hobie had finished curling my hair as well, fixing it so it sat past my shoulders. It felt weird no to have my bangs clipped up, it was loosely hanging across my forehead. The both of them looked at me with proud, parental expressions, also admiring their work.
"Aigoo~ look at you~" Hoseok chimed, hopping around with the still hot curling iron.
"Hoseok ah, be careful with the iron," Unnie scolded him.
"Whoops," he chuckled, setting it down on the dresser.
"We'll leave you to get changed," Unnie suggested. "If you need help just holler."

Standing up from the chair, I walked over to my bed, where my dress was sitting. Unnie and I went dress shopping a week ago in preparation for today's ceremony. We both wanted something that wasn't too flashy, more like simple but elegant. It was three hours before we found the perfect dresses. I was fond of a white dress with long sleeves, that reached past my knees. The sleeves and body of the dress were covered with a beautiful lace, adding to the simple design. I love the way the dress looks, and I'm sure the others will too.

Taking off my pyjamas, I slipped the dress on. It wasn't too loose or too tight, perfectly hugging my body. Pushing my arms through the sleeves, I tried to reach around the back to pull up the zipper. Unfortunately, I couldn't reach it.
"Curse my short arms!" I hissed at myself.
I helplessly tried to swat at the zipper, trying to grab the tiny tab. Maybe I should just call for help.

Two knocks on the door interrupted me from hollering. Turning my head towards it, I saw Taehyung peeking his head through the large crack.
"You need help jagiyah?" he asked in a chuckle.
I only pouted out my bottom lip. He stepped into the room, closing the door behind him. I gawked at how he was dressed; even if I had seen him in a tuxedo before, I could never not be surprised by how handsome he looked. The black tuxedo he was wearing hugged his body, nothing was too lose or too tight. Of course, he has a black tie instead of a bow tie. His now black hair was straightened out, hanging comfortably on his head. When I looked down, I burst out laughing when I saw peach socks on his feet. He started laughing too as he walked towards me.
"You look handsome TaeTae," I grinned, brushing his hair out of his eyes.
"You look beautiful too," he smiled.

Taehyung was about to reach forward for a kiss, but I stopped him with the palm of my hand. Unnie had just applied lipstick on my lips, it'll smudge if we start kissing.
"Ah ah ah," I shook my head. "My lipstick."
"I wouldn't mind smudging it," he said in a deep voice.
"Not now Tae," I said ruffling his hair. "Unnie will get angry if it gets messed up."
Taehyung pouted, a tiny huff leaving his lips. He walked around me, making a move to pull up the zipper. I let out a tiny gasp as I felt his lips trace my back while doing up my dress. Tingles travelled up my spine and I shuddered from the feeling. He arm hooked around my waist, preventing me from flinching forward as he nipped at the nape of my neck. His lips pressed into my neck after pulling away my hair and pulling it over my shoulder.
"T-Tae..." I couldn't help but gasp out as he made another hickey on my skin.

Taehyung pulled away, walking back around me and wrapping his arms around my waist. He pulled me towards his chest holding me up after the stumble. I looked up at him with a red flushed face, but he only returned it was a box-shaped smile. Tae grazed my burning cheeks with his fingers, being ever so gentle.
"I love you," he cooed.
"I love you too."

Taehyung helped me down the stairs as I was wearing half an inch high heels. Even if it was a small height, this was my first time wearing these kinds of shoes. While Unnie and I were shopping, we needed to get shoes as well. Out of all the stores in the mall, not a single store sold white ballet flats. I had no choice but to go with these heels. I was surprised when I first tried them on, I had expected them to pain my feet. But, I was wrong, they were actually comfortable.

As we walked down the stairs, everyone looked at us with eyes of wonder and awe. Jin Oppa, Yoongi and Jungkook were looking at me with proud fatherly gazes, seeing that their little girl is graduating. Namjoon was a proud brother, happy that he could finally make an important memory for me. Jiminie and Hoseok were practically crying their eyes out, saying how much I grew up, making me laugh. Unnie and Chopa wore happy gazes upon their faces, watching me as Taehyung escorted me down the stairs. 
"Aigoo~" Yoongi cooed with a gummy smile. "Look at you."
"Wah, my baby sister is all grown up," Namjoon chimed, wiping away imaginary tears.

After a lot of compliments from the boys and Unnie, we finally piled into the cars. I said my goodbyes to Chopa, who will be hanging back at the mansion. Hopefully, she doesn't cause too much trouble being home alone. We had to use separate cars because there was no way we were using the van to drive to my graduation. That vehicle had a stash of weapons under the floorboards, we did not want people to get the wrong idea. Namjoon, Yoongi, Jungkook, Taehyung and myself were in one car, while Unnie, Jin Oppa, Jimin, and Hobie were in another. They were following closely behind us, using Unnie's car.

"Are you nervous Noona?" he asked, noticing how I was fiddling with my hands.
"Maybe a little?" I chuckled nervously. "I mean, I have to speak in front of the entire ceremony."
"You'll be fine shorts stuff," Yoongi reassured me, turning back towards us. "You've practiced the speech a million times."
"Oh gosh... I'm going to screw up..." I muttered.
Taehyung pecked me on the cheek, holding my hand.
"You got this, we'll be cheering for you."

...

"WAH!!!!!" the large group cheered as I approached them with my diploma in hand.
I blushed in embarrassment approaching the four groups of the mafia. While I was making my speech, I saw them sitting in the middle of the auditorium, doing the 'fighting' gesture. Just seeing their faces gave me enough confidence to not stutter and get my words out efficiently. It gave me a huge relief to hear the audience applaud after I made the student address. In fact, they were cheering the loudest, and I tried my best not to laugh at the podium.
"Congratulations Noona!" Han exclaimed, handing me a bouquet of flowers.
Following Han's bouquet, came flowers from JinYoung, Baekhyun and Taehyung. I struggled to carry all of the flowers, along with my diploma because they were such huge bouquets. It smelled nice though.

"Let's head out for dinner," Namjoon announced. "We'll miss our reservation."

We found ourselves at Singularity again, sitting in the same room as before. The window was fixed, no sign that we ever caused a disturbance. All four groups, Unnie and I sat around the large square table enjoying the food. It was so much fun, making memories with such a large group.