Sequel Sneak Peak + Author's Notes

Bangtan's Crimson Princesses

🌹🌹🌹

"Who do we have here?"

Right then at that moment, I knew I was snagged up by a demon. My breath became caught my throat as if its boney claws wrapped around my neck and cut off my air supply. I was definitely trapped, caged like a tiny rabbit up against a tree with a cougar stalking towards me like I'm its prey. Cold, icy chills clung to my back much like the sweat dripping down my forehead and soaking into my mask. I was absolutely terrified because I could feel stone cold eyes looking down at me with a deadly intent.

Looking up, a dark and tall figure stood above me, with the trash cans being the only barrier between us. My mind tried to figure out any way that would buy me time to get away; even if it meant kicking the trash cans towards him, hoping it would hit a painful and vulnerable spot. I didn't have any efficient weapons on me, knowing that they carried guns; all I had was a couple of knives and a hidden blade brace secured around my wrist, as well as a couple of smoke bombs. With the position I'm in, trying to defend myself in a gunfight with knives was deadly, despite the fact that I was wearing bulletproof mission gear. I'm in so much trouble with Erika if I don't get out of here soon.

Even with my pleading mind to flee, my body was frozen, refusing to move a single inch as the two other men approached from behind. Their curious eyes soon turned to ones of aggression and discontentment; it was obvious that they were angry and displeased with me, due to the fact that I was intruding on their interrogation turned to murder. I knew I was in deep trouble, trouble which would chase after me until I was chained up in a mirror room or something. No matter how close I am to getting caught by a mafia, I couldn't let myself be taken in by a mafia and possibly be killed in the process.

Without taking a second glance, my body finally decided that it would be a good idea to start moving. I almost stumbled forwards as I felt the blood rushing back to my legs when I jumped up to my feet and started to run. The three men reacted to my sudden retreat a few seconds later, starting to run after me. I could hear their heavy boots barreling after me, the thick soles of their shoes creating gut-wrenching thumps that bounced off of the brick walls. My heartbeat hammered my throat harshly, threatening to choke me if I kept running. I couldn't stop running, who knows what they would do if they caught me.

I'm just one girl, about to be snagged up by the mafia's net.

🌹🌹🌹

Hey Guys! Ao here in italicized bold text, nah just bold text.

As you've read, this is a sneak peek to the sequel I have been working on for the past few weeks.

I'm really happy with how this chapter turned out, but which chapter it is, I'm not going to spoil 💜

I do hope that this will fulfill your expectations of a "sequel," except it isn't really a sequel.

From the looks of things, Bangtan's Crimson Princesses will be officially starting in a week, since I do have a few chapters already written out.

I hope you all join me on the next journey through this universe!

~With love, Ao