Chapter 27

Sae-Young's POV
With a heavy box filled with books in hand, I followed Hobi up the stairs to my new room. It was a miracle that I just finished packing up my undergarment drawer before SeokJin Oppa and Hobie came to pick me up, and escort me out of my apartment. I would be incredibly embarrassed if they caught a peek at my delicates. Thankfully, they respected my privacy, and didn't ask about or open the couple boxes and suitcase that was carried into the trunk of their car.

When we arrived at the mansion, I noticed that it was only Hobie and Oppa occupying the place. I had asked them where the others were, and they said the boys were out for some business. Neither of them elaborated, but I felt it wasn't right for me to push them. After all, Namjoon made it clear that I wouldn't get involved in their mafia business, nor did I want to be. My brother would do everything to keep me safe, I guess the next step was to keep me as far away from their mafia matters as possible.

Hobie, while leading me to my room, pointed out the other's rooms to me. The first room, closest to the staircase was Jimin's. The next room was Yoongi oppa's, followed by SeokJin's, then my brother's. Afterwards was Jungkook's Taehyung's, Hobie's then mine. If I ever needed anything, then I would know where each person was.

He stopped in front of a brown door, where I could assume it was made of dark oak. Square designs ran parallel to each other, completed by a silver door handle. I watched as Hobie opened the door, revealing a newly furnished room. The room was spacious, the size of a master bedroom. A queen sized bed, covered in mint and grey coloured blankets and pillows, sat between two rectangular windows, giving me a view of the garden outside. By the window sat a grey and mint coloured daybed with storage units. A medium sized crystal chandelier hung from the middle of the ceiling providing enough light to the corners of the room. A couple of armchairs and a sofa sat under the chandelier, surrounding a square table. Underneath the furniture, a white rug contrasted the dark, wooden floor. Tucked away in the different corners of the room were a master bathroom, closet and large desk with an attached bookshelf. Lastly, a sliding glass door, with mint coloured drapes, led out to a balcony, spotted with potted plants, a table and some more chairs.

I gasped in amazement, it was almost like my old bedroom back home. Mint and grey was my favourite colour combination, and seeing it here made me feel right at home.
"Namjoon put this all together," Hobie admitted, walking up from behind me and placing his hand on my head. "It's quite nice."
"Thank you for letting me stay here," I gratefully said, looking up at him and giving him a smile.
"Aigoo," he chuckled, turning to me. "You're welcome cutie~"

SeokJin Oppa burst in through the door as soon as I set down the box. He was panting heavily, hunched over as he pushed another box into my room. Oppa fell onto the floor, rolling onto his back and just lying there.
"Sorry Oppa," I giggled, walking over to him and helping him sit up. "All my textbooks are in there."
"You've been in university for two years, how many textbooks do you have?!" he whined, falling back on the floor.
"Yah Hyung, don't do that you'll get dirty," Hobi teased, hooking his arms around his torso and dragging him back to the rug.
"'Don't do that, you'll get dirty' he says," I mimicked him, picking up the box and carrying it over to my desk. "I have quite a lot of textbooks, from both my veterinarian courses and medicine courses, as well as books from emergency first aid."
"I thought you would have PDF's for that," Oppa questioned.
"Our professor is old school, hard copies, chalkboards," I shrugged.
"Fair enough," he nodded.

After Hobie dragged the exhausted SeokJin out of my room and closed the door, I could have sworn there was bickering out in the hall. I could only assume it was SeokJin scolding the younger boy for dragging him around. It wasn't odd for me to imagine his back covered in clumps of dust and crumbs. When he sat up, I had already seen dust accumulated on his black shirt. I felt bad for Hobie because SeokJin's mother side was coming through in full glory. As I was unpacking my stuff and tucking them away in their drawers and shelves, I heard Hobie running around screeching with heavy footsteps following him. I surely hope Oppa didn't hurt him too badly.

When I walked out of my room, I found Hobie lying on the floor, in between the hall and the door frame of his room. I'm not going to lie, he looked dead. I walked up to him, shaking his shoulder.
"Hobie?" I called. "Hobieeeee?"
"Wah... Hyung slapped me with a slipper..." he whimpered, wallowing on the floor.
"Aw, Hobie..." I frowned, running my hand through his hair.

I let out a tired yawn as I sat on the couch, staring at the TV that was playing some random show. It was really quiet in the house; SeokJin and Hobie were in the kitchen talking, but I couldn't hear them. The others weren't back yet, and it was almost ten o'clock in the evening. I was starting to get worried about where they were and if they were okay. Oppa assured me that they would be back soon earlier, but how long is soon?

...

While I was halfway between dead asleep and slightly aware, I heard voices inside the house. My body was far too tired to wake up, so I just continued to lay on the couch, but listen to them.

"Sae-Young ah is asleep," I heard SeokJin whisper.
"How long was she waiting for us?" my brother questioned.
"I'm not sure, I thought she would have gone to bed earlier," Oppa said a little unsure.
"She shouldn't sleep here, she might get sick," Taehyung replied. "I'll carry her, Hyung you need to get the report done."
"Ugh I hate reports," Joon groaned. "Why do the others need it so soon?"
"Not sure, but it's best to get it done now," SeokJin said.

An arm slipped under my knees and back, lifting me up off the couch. I found my tired body resting against his chest, and I snuggled into his warm clothing. A deep vibration rumbled in his chest, tickling my ear and cheek. His soft lips pecked my forehead and I smiled in my sleep.

Taehyung carried me into my room, softly shutting the door behind him. He adjusted his grip on my back, hoisting me up to get a better hold. He gently laid me down on the bed, pulling the covers over me. Taehyung was about to leave, but I didn't want him to; without a second thought, my hand latched onto his wrist. I felt a hand drape over mine, the warmth radiating towards my skin.
"Jagiyah, I'm just gonna go take a shower," he whispered, running his hand through my hair. "I don't want to get your bedsheets dirty."
"Mmm... Okay..." I yawned.

I wasn't sure how much time had passed, but I heard my door open with a squeak, then close. Light footsteps trotted over to my bed. The blankets covering my body were lifted, and a brief cold chill brushed past my skin. My bed shifted slightly under the newfound weight, but soon settled flat. A comforting warmth soon began to fill the space under the blankets and I felt myself relax. A head laid in the crook of my neck, and soon a warm breath followed. Strong arms wrapped around my torso, and a leg propped over my stomach. It only took me a few seconds to realize that finished his shower and is now in bed with me. The fresh scent of his shampoo helped me fall into a deeper sleep.