Winter Contest 2018: CLOSED

(This post was originally hosted on the account of MMHunter as part of the Fire Emblem Writing Contests.)

***

SEASON: Winter. (Have at least one element in your one-shot that links to this season. This can include the weather, things you associate with this season, the national and international holidays observed during this season, etc.)

PROMPT: Glass. (This must also be in your one-shot in some way.)

OPENING DATE: 1st January 2018.

CLOSING DATE: 31st January 2018. (Please keep in mind that I'm in England -- that's GMT. If your entry has been made after 11:59 p.m. GMT on the 31st January, regardless of the time it is in your country, it will not be counted.)

***

HOW DO I ENTER?

Upload your one-shot to one of your stories. Make sure it has its own chapter.

Add the tag #AlwaysKeepWriting in the tags section of your book to help me find it and encourage others to read it.

Come to this chapter and tell me two things in the comments: a) the title of your one-shot, and b) the book it can be found in.

You will receive a message from me confirming that you have been entered in the contest and enquiring if you would like the Winter 2018 Always Keep Writing sticker. You will have to message me your email address in order to receive it.

If you have previously given me your email address, I will send you the sticker automatically. So if your email address has changed and you want the sticker, please message me.

The contest will close on 31st January 11:59 p.m. GMT. Any entry made after this time will not be judged.

Happy writing!