Autumn/Fall Contest 2019: Winners

Hi, everyone! It's that time again -- the results are in for the final Fire Emblem Promptest!

We're closing down exactly two years after they first started, and I like to think that, although it's a shame it's come to this, it's been an amazing two years and something new and awesome was brought to the community during that time. 

(Don't want them to go? There's nothing to stop you from setting up a similar contest on your own account!)

For this final contest, we had enough entrants to pick winners, but they were all so good that I was finding it hard to decide. Eventually, I thought: for this last bow, why can't everyone win? After all, when we first started up two years ago, the number of winners was always three...

So here they are! Ladies and gentleman, I present to you the final winners of the Fire Emblem Promptests, in no particular order:

HazelGatoya with 'The Dead Must Have Their Tribute'! (Found in 'Comms and Other Long FE Oneshots'.) I love this entry because of the spooky opening, the touching acts of comfort, and the strong sense of comradeship. 

AnnaBanana813 with 'Nightmare'! (Found in 'My Random Thoughts'.) I love this entry because of the terrifyingly prothetic nightmare, the strength of love portrayed, and its ability to be sweet and disturbing at once.

Valu-chan21 with 'One Night Before Unmasking'! (Found in 'Comets'.) I love this entry because of the siblings who can read each other perfectly, their heartfelt talk, and the best ever words of wisdom. 

Thank you so much for entering, and congratulations! Send me a private message containing your email address on this account or MMHunter if you would like a copy of the winner's sticker to display on your book!

I'd also like to thank everyone who's ever taken part in this contest; everyone who's come together with the community to showcase their writing and have a good time. So alongside HazelGatoyaAnnaBanana813, and Valu-chan21, I'd like to give a special shout-out to saeshuniNova_SolisChromtheChrommandervalflame_xInSainexkimcgray95kaka-kunbloggerat4amlxthienMMZeldaWhiteFangedRoseSundrop23yoopergirl8, and CharaKatana!

Thank you for the amazing experience -- I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

Farewell, Fire Emblem Promptests.

Love,

Morgan xxx