Autumn/Fall Contest 2017: CLOSED

(This post was originally hosted on the account of MMHunter as part of the Fire Emblem Writing Contests.)

***

SEASON: Autumn/Fall. (You must have at least one element in your one-shot that links to this season. This can include the weather, things you associate with this season, the national and international holidays observed during this season, etc.)

PROMPT: Midnight. (This must also be in your one-shot in some way.)

OPENING DATE: 1st October 2017.

CLOSING DATE: 31st October 2017. (Please keep in mind that I'm in England -- that's GMT. If your entry has been made after 11:59 p.m. GMT on the 31st October, regardless of the time it is in your country, it will not be counted.)

***

HOW DO I ENTER?

Upload your one-shot to one of your stories. Make sure it has its own chapter.

If you're anxious about your one-shot getting spotted, add #AlwaysKeepWriting to your book's tags section to help me find it.

Come to this chapter and tell me two things in the comments: a) the title of your one-shot, and b) the book it can be found in.

You will receive a message from me confirming that you have been entered into the contest and enquiring if you would like the Autumn/Fall 2017 Always Keep Writing sticker.  You will have to message me your email address in order to receive it.

The contest will close on 31st October 2017 at 11:59 p.m. GMT. Any entry made on or after this date will not be judged.

I'm so excited to read your entries! Happy writing!