Yellow Cake and a Rose Chapter 11 [boyxboy]

Chapter 11

"ACK!" I yell in pain as the journal electrocuted me.

What the hell did Will even put on this thing?

I don't try to open the notebook again because I don't want to get totally zappified another time.

"Are you okay?" Annabelle asks as she rushes down the stairs with only a tank top and boxers on.

"Yeah, just peachy," I answer then take in her clothes. She was definitely not wearing that when we went to Emery's house.

"Did you have sex with Emery?!" I ask. She blushes and nods.

"You are so smooth..." I grumble and she laughs.

"Wait did you use protection?"

The laughing stops. "I think so," she says finally.

"Go ask Emery!" I screech. I don't need my best friend getting pregnant.

"EMERY! DID WE USE PROTECTION?" she screams towards the ceiling. I hear a bunch of thumping and stumbling before Emery responds.

"UMM YEAH!" he shouts.

"Let me talk to him for a second," I say. "Emery, get your clothes on, I'm coming up!"

"Okay!" he replies.

I knock on his door once I'm done climbing his Hell of a staircase.

"Are you fit to be seen?" I ask.

"Yes!" he answers and I push the door open.

"Do you have birth control pills?" I ask. I absolutely have to make sure that Annabelle doesn't get pregnant.

"Yeah," he says, running to the bathroom. "Just let me find it, oh here it is!"

He holds up a plain looking bottle of pills. If you don't observe the tag on it you would never guess its purpose is for the nasty.

"How many?" I ask.

"Usually it's just one," he says, after looking at the directions on the bottle.

"Okay, thanks," I say, and run downstairs to Annabelle, who's chilling out on the couch.

"Eat one of these," I shove a pill in her hand.

"No water?" she asks, confused.

"Nope, just swallow it dry," I respond, and motion for her to do just that-swallow.

She looks at me doubtfully but pops the thing in her mouth anyway.

"It tastes funny," she says after she swallows it.

"Of course it does, it's a pill, not a chocolate," I answer sarcastically.

"What time is it?" she asks.

I look around for a clock in Emery's living room. None are to be found.

I slip my phone out of my pocket.

"3:58," I answer.

"Where's Will?" she asks.

"Didn't you hear him go into your room to tell you he was leaving?" I ask her.

Her eyes widen.

"Oh he was serious? I thought he meant as he's leaving the bedroom," she turns red at her own confession.

"Well, he left a while ago."

"Why didn't you stop him, stupid?"

"How am I supposed to stop the little guy? He looks ferocious!" I lie. Will does not look ferocious at all. He looks like a bunny that you want to cuddle up with and do the things bunnies do. >:3