Yellow Cake and a Rose Chapter 17 [boyxboy]

Chapter 17

KHYBER'S POV

"Hey fag," somebody calls out from the hallway. I snort and shoot them a smirky smile.

"What are you laughing about? You just got called a fag," Annabelle pats her slightly teased hair back in place.

"They're just jealous they don't have Will for a boyfriend," I reply to her question, "And they're jealous that I'm not their boyfriend."

"That's definitely true," Annabelle's familiar smirk comes back as she flashes a perfect smile at a group of jocks, and they all start drooling. Damn, Annabelle's got skill. She doesn't wear flashy or revealing clothes, yet the jocks almost fall at her feet in hysterical wonder at why she's so beautiful. Once I asked her about it, saying did it ever bother her. She replied with naww, it's called natural beauty.

"Hi Khyber," a girl with pink glasses comes over. I remember her-she's in my gym class. She's nice, but a little slutty and poserish. Did I mention she's a ex-girlfriend of mine?

"Hey," I respond as nice as I can, but spot Will in the far off distance. "Sorry, gotta go, see ya!"

"WILLLLLLLLLLL!" I squeal like a little five-year-old and walk over to where he is. Ms. Pink Glasses follows me all the way to where Will is, too. I turn and look at her with innocent eyes but in my mind I'm thinking, why the fuck are you following me? I'm with my boyfriend, ahem!

I try to convey what I want by kissing Will, and then staring back at her with my lower lip slightly protruding. She has a small frown on her face, but she still doesn't get what I need her to do.

"I was just wondering, do you have a date to the Christmas dance?"

"No, I'm not going," I say, glancing back at Will to see if he has any objections. No emotion is displayed out on his face, but the girl with the pink glasses is disappointed.

"Really? Well I wanted to ask you."

"Even if I was going, I would be going with my boyfriend," I say, emphasizing the word "boyfriend."

"Boyfriend? I'm sure you could ditch him for me, don't you think?"

"I don't want to hear your voice," I smirk at her shocked expression, "Can you go away? You're insulting my boyfriend, and I don't make friends with people who insult Will, thank you very much, bitch."

"It's okay, Khyber," Will whispers, tugging at the hem of my sweatshirt. I shake my head fiercely and kiss his nose, calming him down by stroking my hand up and down his back.

"You're going to fall in love with me," she says snarkily. "And you, Will, or whatever your little faggot name is, I won't let you take Khyber away from me. You were in love with me once, Khyber! It won't be that hard to make you fall at my feet again."

"What's your name?" Will pipes up. It's the most random thing he has said ever, and I burst into a hoot of laughter.

"It's Lizzy," she scowls at me and walks away in her silver glittery stilettos.

"That's a pretty name," Will calls out politely and grins at me.

"Shut the fuck up, faggot!" she screams back in humiliation and stalks away quickly before he can say anything nice again. By now, Annabelle has caught up with me and she's standing next to Will and me, checking her cell phone. Rebel, I know, I tried telling her to not turn her phone on during school but she never listened to me anyway.

"Where's Emery?" I ask Will.

He answers, "He's chilling out with a girl."

"Oh, he and Annabelle...?"