Yellow Cake and a Rose Chapter 15 [boyxboy]

Chapter 15

It's early in the morning and I'm already at school, waiting for Will to arrive so we can have a few private moments before all the petty humans come too. And in their stupid little clichés and groups, too.

I see Will walk towards his homeroom and I follow him silently until he turns around, gasping as he sees me.

"What are you doing here?" he says, motioning that where we are standing is freshmeat territory. I smirk.

"What do you think? Would I follow you without a purpose, Will?" I ask him, testing out his intelligence. He only cocks his head to the side in puzzlement.

"What's your purpose then?" he asks, toying with his zipper on his jacket. I don't answer because I get distracted shoving his hands away and fixing the zipper so that it works better.

"My brother wants to meet you," I say, as I know the sooner the words come out, the better and easier. Will gave me a bewildered look.

He doesn't know how to answer. "As in, he wants to meet my boyfriend," I say, grinning. Usually I won't let my feelings be so open but Will and Annabelle are the only ones I smile and laugh in front of without a care in the world.

"What about your parents?" he blushes at this question, but I'm sure it doesn't mean that he wants to meet my parents. If he does, he's one crazy boy that I'm in love with, then.

"You want to meet them?" I want clarification, in case he really does want to see them.

"No, no!" he says in panic, "I was just wondering....but....do you have just one brother?"

"No, I have two. Okay, let me explain," I say, "Tristan is the oldest one, Fabian is the one in the middle. Tristan and I don't really get along but recently he's been nice to me because he wants to have a better older-younger sibling relationship with me. So because of that, he wants to meet you. Fabian is the one who has been supporting me for most of my life emotionally. He didn't say much when he found out I was gay and always comforted me when Tristan picked on me. But recently, he has been wanting me to make the family happy so he thinks I'm trying to get a girlfriend, which I'm not, so I feel guilty about it. I decided to go with what my heart wanted so I'm introducing you to Tristan. Okay?"

"Okay. Is Tristan mean?" was Will's apprehensive response. I laughed for a good, long time before responding.

"You don't have to worry about that, he's super nice. I think," I say good-naturedly. Tristan is a good person, it's just we just never got off on the right foot after I was born. From the day I could put together words and make insults, we were always abusing each other verbally and physically. Immediately, our parents stopped the physical fights but they could never deal with the verbal arguments in a way so that everyone was happy so nothing ever came to a good end there. Sometimes Tristan and I fought so much with our words that we would both stomp off to our rooms and cry. I cried silently but Tristan had heart-wrenching sobs that probably people on the other side of the world could hear. When I was younger, I had a cruel heart so I never bothered to say sorry even though Tristan did. I never even bothered to accept his sincere apologies.

"Oh. Okay," Will bites his lip, a new habit, I notice. "But I...I'm nervous."

"Of course you are! Just be yourself, no matter how stereotypical that sounds," I wrap my arms around him. "I love you, Will."

I heard him sigh in content and melt into my hug. "I love you," I repeat, making him look up and stand on his toes so he can peck my lips.

"Ah, you know what, fuck it, I don't care anymore, I'm telling the school I'm gay," I say, tired of hiding my sexuality. Will gasps and distances himself away from me.