Heeeeeelllllloooooo

Heeeeeeey!!!!!

I'm aiming to get a lot of random chapters done. Just because....I'm reeeeallly bored.

Ugh, you know what I'm really pissed off about.

Anyone here watches the anime Black Clover?

Well you should. And Asta is the only person in the world without magic. That bothers me. And the last fucking episode, the made it about that girl who can't control her powers. Fuck off! This show is about Asta being the wizard king, nobody gives a fuck about you.

Whatever. I was watching the fosters and I was mad because they need to stop messing with my nigga Jesus. Like, what the hell, he needs some alone time.

Okay, I'm just jumping from show to show.

My favorite show, can you tell what it is?

Shameless!

Okay, so the first girl to the left is Debbie

Okay, so the first girl to the left is Debbie. Her problem is that she had a baby underage.

The black boy, he's Liam. It makes no sense...because his parents are white. His mom did something..... He doesn't have a problem yet, but he's a Gallagher, so he'll have a problem in life eventually.

The cute boy next to Liam is my mans Carl. He my favorite because he's cute as hell and he's just so damn cute!!!

BAD ASS!!!

His problem, on season 8, he has a crazy girl friend. That bitch strapped him to the damn bed when the guy went to military school.

The guy with the the cigarette is Lip. His problem, he has a drinking problem.

FRANK! The old man.....that bitch just crazy. EVERYTHING is wrong with his life. Everything. He smoking crack...his kids tried to kill him. He's completely useless to the family.

Anyways....Fiona, our sweet sweet Fiona. She's the best. But one time she went out with this guy that KIDNAPPEd Frank and sent him somewhere, can't remember and then tried to get Fiona to forgive her by buying her a car...?

There's this other guy that they didn't put into the picture. His name is Ian.

He's Gay, but there's nothing wrong with that.

But he went to jail on this season. (So has my nigga Carl)

Anyways, Imma do something productive in my life. See you later.