Soooo Booored

What's up.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I know a whore that needs to die because she's annoying

Such a beautiful poem. Ugggh!!! It's so boring. And also, I'm so fucking mad. I watched Teen Titans Go and me and my brother has been wanting to know who the opposite titans are for a long time.

But it was only gender different. Damn!!! I knew it!! But there's something that doesn't make since. How are they gonna be the opposite titans if the opposite titans in Nibor and them!?

Anyways, I also watched the knew show of Black Clover. Yo, they thought that they could get away! Asta wasn't playing.

But then the guy killed himself and his companions. Really? Was it really worth it? Was it!?

Asta was mad af!! If Gon seen that--oh Gon!

Gon: seen what?

Nothing, now cover your FUCKING ears!!!

Gon: okay!

Like I was saying, if Gon saw a guy kill himself and his companions just so they wouldn't tell any information about their master, he would be mad af!!!

Also, I have to go back to school tomorrow!! DX AWE MAN!!!! Oh and happy....MLk day?...okay, I'm sorry. I don't know with today is. I forgot. Please tell me, and don't be mad.

Anyways, I'm gonna go and do something productive in my life. Ttyl. Be sure to comment.