Cool. Cool.

Hey I am so proud of myself for saying this today.

Okay. So we had the carnival today and everything, so you know, me being me, I did NOT pay to go.

I'm just cheap like that.

So, me and some of my friends had to stay inside with my social studies teacher while the people that paid went to the carnival.

So my social studies teacher....let's call him Mr. Doodles...he was kinda pissed there were so many people staying in with him.

So I was like, "Hey, Mr. Doodles," and he was like, "Jazmine, why are you here if you didn't pay for the carnival? WHY CAN'T YOU JUST GO HOME!!!!!????

And then I shrugged and was all like, "I have to come to school and get my edumacation!" Then he was all like, "Well, I'm not educating anyone today."

Here's the cool part!!!!

I was like, "oh, okay." And then I looked around and then pretended to be confused. I looked at him with a confused frown and was like, "hey, what's the 13th amendment again?" And then he was like, "oh, the end of slavery," and I smiled so hard. I clapped my hands together and then I was all like, " BAM! EDUCATED! "

I can't believe he actually fell for it!!!

Killua: *chuckle*

What was that, Killua, did I just make you laugh!?

Killua: *clears throat and blushes* n-no baka

I love you!!!!!

Killua: *scoffs and disappears*

Awe. Anyways, I'm gonna do something productive in my life. Be sure to comment!!