Oc (Rose)

This is Rose Shizuka. She is 12 years old and an outgoing person, often looking on the bright side of things. But she can also be very mean, being a very hot tempered girl. She has a habit of using innaproppriate words and her obsession is eating candy.

It's as if candy's and addicting drug for her. She has sakura pink hair and sakura pink eyes. She wears a peachy pink oversized hoodie, some knee high socks, black sneakers, and a plain rose gold book bag, which is full of candy.

Her hair is short and her hair and eyes are a sukura pink.

Rose is very smart when it comes to mechanics, but lacks common sense when it comes to mechanics, but not as much when it comes to common sense. She's scared of heights, dogs and definitely clowns.

Rose's Nen type is a manipulator. This is her ability: by coming into contact with someone's bare skin, if she says that person's name (first and last name), she can take that person's energy and transform it into fire, which she can use to her own will. She also can use her own energy to transform it into fire, but it's not as effective as using other's energy.

She is also a assassin, and her sad background story is that, once on her birthday, when she turned 6, she killed her parents, leaving her alone in the world.

It is still a wonderful how she still manages to be so happy and optimistic.

I'm going to draw a picture of her, I started, but I didn't like it.

I know, some of you are like 'you didn't even draw her left hand. In case you haven't noticed, I'm horrible at drawing hands, and after struggling so much, when I decided I'll just draw her over again, I didn't bother with the hands again.