I HATE Life

I just got done watching Andi Mack, and killing Jonah a hundred times...

So...let's talk business. Like how....um...yeah! That was good talk.

Anyways--OH NO! Zombies came on ALL OVER AGAIN *breaks the TV*

Killua: what was that for

Killua!!! You came back!!! *runs to Killua and tackles him* MY SURNAME SOON SHALL BE ZOLDYCK!!!

Killua: what the? Get away from me, you weirdo *disappears*

Awe. Anyways, have any of you ever made your own ocs for Hunter X Hunter? Tell me about it.

It'll be fun reading your ocs. Comment down below.

Hey, I had the flu. But you know, me being me, the next week I was perfectly fine.

But this BITCH gonna move away from me when I sit down talking 'bout "oh my God, you're sick!" And I was like "Oh my God, go suck a dick!" of course I dint say that out loud because I didn't think of that comeback right that minute.

All I said was "Fuck off".

Have you ever had those teacher type of teachers that when you do a test, you get a 83 and he's like "let's try to get a 100"...?

I hate those teachers. I TRIED BITCH! I GOT A 83. NO TURNING BACK NOW!!!

And then that teacher that's like....

"Oh, I love you guys, now all you have to do is do a five paragraph summary. Am I hearing talking in my class? Who wants another essay?" with a damn smile on their face.

And that teacher that just breaths all in your ears.

I  have all of them....God, why.

Anyways, Imma do something productive in life. See you later.