Shamalamoomoo

Sup.....I'm eating some chips right now and still watching this corny movie, Zombies.

They singing 'we're fired up'. Isn't that Natsu's thing?

Lalalalalalalalalalal!!!!

Hey, one time I got this cat named Midnight. It didn't end well. It....pooped in my mom's room and she dropped it off in some bushes.

Anyways, who watches Fairy tail. I do! Totally. My second favorite show, well other that hxh--ooooohhh!!! Andi Mack just came on. YES!!!

My favorite show....Disney show....I have a looot of favorite shows.

Hey, what's your favorite show.

Jonah is being very sp-sp-spucicious right now on Andi Mack.

Killua: don't you mean suspicious

Where the fuck did you come from, Killua?

Killua: see you later *disappears*

Wait, come back my love.....*cricket* damn. Have to deal with life for now. And just now, T.J. thought it was nice to ask my gurl Buffy to do his homework. T.J., I will cut your DICK off.

Anyways...I love Andi Mack. I don't really know...about Andi and Jonah. Jonah is being a little....weird.

Ugh, he's become so annoying.

When you first watch Andi Mack, you're like 'oh my GAWD, she needs to go out with Jonah!!!' and when she does, you're like 'YAAAS BIATCH!!'

But now you're just like....'uhhhh...what the fuq....?'

Anyways, Imma go and do something productive in my life, ttyl!!