Lesson- Part Two

Second Lesson- How to touch him.

This was not weird, not weird at all. His hands on my hips while I stood there between his legs. Nope, not weird.

"How did it feel?" He asked.

"Good." I said, a little more excited than normal.

"Told ya."

"Shut up." I said, trying to walk away, but his hands on my hips didn't let me.

"I can teach you a lot more."

My eyes widened at his words. I really didn't want things to get weird, and I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure sexual stuff make things just like that, weird. But he was so eye widening, panty dropping hot. Fuck, I should've said no.

"No, come on Styles, be serious." I said, taking his hands off of my hips and walking away.

"I am being serious!"

"Things will get weird." I laughed in exasperation. How could he not understand that?

"They won't. I won't meddle in your life, you won't meddle in mine. We'll just," He stood up, licking his lips and walking to me, until we were face to face. "We'll just have a little fun. It was fun, wasn't it?" He said in a low voice, pressing his body to mine and walking us until my back hit the wall.

"It was." I gulped, my eyes darting from his oh so green eyes to his pink mouth. I didn't know which one I wanted to stare at. He gave me a cocky smile, as if he knew the internal struggle I was currently experiencing.

"So, what do you say?" He asked, his husky voice sending chills to the very core of my body.

"You're asking me if I want to be your sex toy?" His lips, I definitely wanted to watch his lips.

"I'll be yours." He shrugged. "It's really a win win situation." He lowered his head, a hand on the back of my neck tilting my head up, until his lips met mine, brushing them before he gave me a kiss, soft and slow while his body pressed me even more to the wall, and my hands were weaving in his hair. It was a kiss that allowed me to explore his mouth, taste the mint from his lips, make me lose my train of thoughts.

"Okay." I mumbled against his lips, a smile spreading in his face. "But no weirdness." I said, pointing a finger to him.

"No weirdness." He said, giving me another kiss and breaking apart. Yeah, right, that's going to happen.

I stood there, watching him shuffle around in his room, my legs still feeling a little weird. God, that had been so hot.

"Wanna go down?" He asked as he put his shoes on.

"Go down where?" I asked a little panicked as I had been caught in deep thought, no doubt about it when Harry laughed loudly.

"Downstairs."

"Oh, yeah." I nodded, trying to hide my face from Harry's eyes, turning around and opening the door, leaving him to trail behind me. We reached the first floor of the tidy house, and I stopped, my eyes darting to Harry when I saw his mom and sister sitting on the living room, both of them with cups of tea on their hands. God, what if they heard us?

Anne turned around, a big smile that reminded me a lot of Harry's, spreading on her face.

"Oh, hi, honey!!" She exclaimed, getting up from the couch and extending her arms to give me a hug. I walked to her, wrapping my arms around her body. She smelled like cookies and lavender. "I made lasagna, you are staying, right?" She asked once she pulled away, her hands on my elbows and a smile still on her face.