Lesson- Part Eleven

Eleventh Lesson- How to celebrate.

It was lovely.

I couldn't describe it any other way. His lips on my skin felt lovely and it was a lovely thing to wake up to. He was almost brushing his lips on my skin, leaving feathery kisses on my neck while he hovered over me.

The room was dark and I had to blink a few times before I was actually used to it. I could barely see him, only the general silhouette of his broad shoulders, but really nothing else. Still, my hands made their way to his hair, burying themselves in it and pulling at it a little. A soft moan left his lips and the hot air fanned my skin, sending thousands and thousands of electric currents down my body, intensifying the feeling that his lips were leaving.

"Hey." He whispered, raising his eyes to meet mine.

"Hey." I whispered back. I wished I could look at him, at his big emerald eyes staring back at the or at his pink almost sinful lips pressing on my skin, but there I was, in the middle of the darkness. Still, not even then could I stop the bliss that was now creeping up my body, reaching every inch of my body only to stay there, safe and warm.

"Thank God you woke up, babe. I thought I was gonna have to wank while watching you sleep."

"That's so creepy." I giggled, bringing my knees up so I could trap his body between my legs.

"Do you want to go to my flat?" He asked me while continuing to nibble lightly on my collarbones. He lowered his body, pressing his body to mine and humming a little. I actually didn't want to move, feeling perfectly fine with the way things were right now.

"No, let's stay here, yeah?"

"Can you be quiet?" He smirked at me and I leaned a little so I could kiss him on the lips.

"I can try."

Within seconds his lips were on mine. It wasn't a rough kiss, it was soft and slow, his tongue running across my bottom lip in a slow motion before going pass my lips. It was as if he was almost exploring and I couldn't help but go along with him, a hand across his shoulder and the other one on the back of his head, pulling him closer to me while we kissed.

When he broke the kiss apart, I almost whimpered, but he made me shut up quickly starting to trail kisses down my jaw, his fingers finding their way under my shirt.

"We're gonna go slow, okay?" He murmured and I nodded, too lost already on the feeling he was causing and in the way his fingers were making their slow way to my panties.

Humming, I felt his finger set aside the fabric of my panties and then come to my lips to make me suck on them. Not wanting to waste any time, I wrapped my lips around his two long fingers, swirling my tongue around them and sucking on them slowly until he moaned, bobbing his head down and pressing his lips on the uncovered valley of my chest, exposed thanks to the low cut collar of my shirt.

Letting his fingers go, I smirked at him, at his reaction to the small action. He always made me feel as if I had some kind of power over him, maybe even the same kind he had over me. Trailing his hand down my body, he reached my panties again and connected his now wet fingers to my clit. Hissing at the coldness, I opened my legs a little more, giving him more space to move.

His lips were sucking on a small spot on my neck, grazing his teeth over my skin. I turned until I could trap his lips in a slow kiss, moaning in the middle of it when he started drawing circles on my clit. He was in fact being slow, pressing his fingers a little on my clit and drawing soft figures on it. I could feel myself starting to grow wet and little sounds where leaving my lips with each movement of his fingers.