Lesson- Part Thirteen

Thirteenth Lesson- How to misbehave.

Harry was sleeping on my boob.

Lately, he had gotten quite a knack for it, wrapping his arm around my waist and resting his head on my chest. He would usually whine if I didn't play with his hair, trailing my fingers through it until he had fallen asleep. He could be such a child.

We were fresh out of the shower, and Harry's low breathing was lulling me to sleep, or would be, if my mind could just shut up. So so much had happened that day, I couldn't even believe it could all fit in 24 hours. My head hurt a little and the guiltiness for what I had done was still making my stomach feel heavy.

Harry stirred in his sleep, tightening his hug around my waist so much, I had to roll to my side and hook a leg around his hips in order to be mildly comfortable, which seemed to satisfy him, even in his sleep, as he nuzzled his face into my chest. We were a tangle of limbs, but I couldn't find it in myself to move. I felt at home, right where I was supposed to be.

His fingers trailed up under my shirt, the same one he had complained about to no end, arguing that he was perfectly capable of keeping me warm by himself. Resting them between my ribcage and my back, he leaned a little more to me, and that's when I decided I was too awake and energized to even try to sleep, and that, if I couldn't sleep, there was no reason Harry could.

I knew I was being selfish, maybe a little bratty, but trailing up my fingers up and down his spine, I leaned down to kiss the corner of his lips, to then go and pepper kisses on every inch of skin I could reach. I didn't stop until his eyelashes fluttered open and he was frowning a little at me, his sleepy and pouty face revolting the butterflies in my stomach.

"Wut?" He asked almost in a whisper, his voice still groggy and raspy. Despite being half asleep, he still managed to push me to the bed, leaning to kiss my neck before we went back to our initial position. With a huff, I trailed my fingers absentmindedly through his messy hair, smiling when he brushed his fingers down my stomach, leaving thousands of goosebumps on his wake. "Can't sleep?" He asked me and I shook my head, as if he could see me.

"No."

He looked at me, scooting up until his face was leveled to mine and he could press little kisses along my jaw. His fingers drummed on my stomach and I turned my face to his, smiling at his silliness.

"What are you thinking?"

"How very cute you are." I cooed, rolling to my side to brush the lines of his face and lean to kiss him. A small smile tugged up the corner of his lips and he looked at me almost adoringly. Maybe it was the exact same way I looked at him. It had to be.

"That's a very good answer."

"I knew you would like it." His hand was now trailing up the curve of my waist, squeezing it a little when he pulled me into him. Fiddling with the hem of my shirt, he frowned, pouting again when he looked at me.

"Take the shirt off, babe." He whined, causing me to roll my eyes and laugh, squealing when he suddenly sat up and straddled me, his fingers wriggling against my side to tickle me. "Take it off." He laughed and I tried to push him off of me, rolling to my side in my uncontrollable fit of laughter.

"Harry!!!"

"Take it off and I'll stop."

"N-No!!!"

"Babe!!" He warned me and I wriggled and squirmed some more, being overpowered by his body.

"O-okay, okay, you win." I panted and he immediately stopped, smirking when I sat down the best I could and took the shirt off, throwing it to the floor and going back to lie on the bed.