Lesson- Part Nineteen

Nineteenth Lesson: How to make it sweet.

I had always thought of myself as the type of girl that wouldn't allow her world to revolve around her partner. I had always thought that whenever I got something worthy of being called a relationship, I was going to keep my independence and spend as much time with my friends and family as I could. If my partner liked that, awesome. If they didn't, just as well.

So far, I was failing miserably.

It wasn't like we were constantly attached by the hips, Harry and I, or that we had annulled every other space in our lives. He was free to do whatever he wanted, you know, within reason, and so was I, at least theoretically. The thing was, I was still independent, went to classes, did my coursework, spent time with my friends, but if I knew I had a chance to spent time with Harry, I would do that. I would pick that over everything and anything. I couldn't get tired of him.

I remember once when I was spending the night with my friends in my dorm, being teased to no end by them as they claimed it to be a miracle. The bottle of wine someone had brought was already almost empty and we were all a giggly, drunk-ish mess. Lying on the floor, I rested my head on my roommate's thigh, almost purring when she started to play with my tangled hair.

"Ok, your turn." She pointed at me and I looked up, squinting my eyes at the lights that were coming from the ceiling.

"What ya wanna know?" I asked distractedly, closing my eyes to block the annoying lights and setting myself on the floor. I already knew what they were going to ask; it didn't take a genius to figure it out.

"Is Harry's big dick?" My roommate slurred, bursting out in a fit of giggles after her mistake. "Sorry. Is Harry's dick big?" She said slower, almost measuring up her words to not mess up this time.

"Oh, com'on!!" I protested, rolling to my side to look at t

"He has to. Have you seen that dick in those skinny jeans? The question is does he know how to use it?" Nic smirked, causing me to blush and bring one pillow to cover my face.

"You guys are impossible." I huffed.

"He has to be such a great fuck, to have you so crazy about him." My roommate quipped with a smirk on her face.

"He happens to have a great personality." I quipped.

"Oh, for fuck's sake, tell us!!"

"What? Jesus, fuck, he fucks me so good I can see stars even hours after we're done!!! Is that enough?"

"You could give us details!"

"I'm not telling you shit, perverts!!" I laughed.

A pillow smacked me right in the face, Nic laughing loudly as she bent over and hid her face so I wouldn't hit her back. Let's be honest, I couldn't do that, I had a shit aim when I was sober, you don't even want to know how fucking bad I was when I was drunk.

"Does he eat you out right?" Nic asked me.

"You have no fucking idea. That tongue of his, fucking glorious." I chuckled.

"I once had a guy that ate me out and he had no fucking idea where my clit was. It was like he needed a fucking map." My roommate seemed pretty bummed out by her memory and I patted her face, laughing when she swatted my hand away.

"Dude, I was once with this guy, and he just stared at me, the whole fucking time. He didn't even blink, the shithead!!" Nic was laughing, the memory probably funnier and less pathetic now that she was drunk.

"Ok, so," My roommate started again, licking her lips as she shifted a little, which cause my head to move and lose its comfortable position. "I was with this hot guy, and he was so fucking hot, I was like yes, bitch, he's gonna fuck me so good. His dick was the size of a peanut and he dared to go soft, right there, in the middle of fucking me!!"