Lesson- Part Seventeen

Seventeenth Lesson- How to dominate p2

Nothing.

It had been about 10 minutes since we got into the car and he had said nothing. Also, he had done nothing, as I still hadn't felt any kind of vibration between my legs. Instead, he was driving with one hand, while the other one was supported on the door, his pointer finger resting over his lips in a focused manner.

"You know you're going to have to tell me what we're doing eventually, right?" I told him, looking at him with a smile when he turned to face me for a second.

"It's a surprise, babe."

"I don't like surprises." I whined. I really didn't like surprises; I thought we had established that by now.

"I promise you're gonna like it." He said, looking at me once more with a soft smile. We had caught a red light, and he took the opportunity to lean to me, kissing me softly on the lips before he sat up straight again.

"Are we going to the beach?" I asked him excitedly. We weren't on our way out of the city. We were taking the same route I had taken many times before, whenever I went to the beach with my friends. How long had it been?

"Babe..." Harry warned me.

"Oh, c'mon, like a hotel? Are your friends involved? Am I going to have to see Louis this weekend?" I insisted.

Sighing, Harry took a turn to the left, driving through a small street that barely had any cars. It was mostly for tourist, and you could see them all, with their sunburnt faces and their "touristy" demeanor. Why couldn't they just act normal?

"Let's do this." Harry started, distracting me from the woman in the red dress and the red skin. He had stopped the car by a busy coffeeshop. I smiled at him, kissing him back when he pressed his lips to mine in a slow, soft kiss that was almost a peck, and that was followed by more similar kisses. "You stop asking questions, and I promise we will have the best weekend ever." He said between kisses.

"I just need to stop asking questions." I whispered. I started kissing him back, my fingers brushing his neck as I tried to keep him close to me. Whatever he had started back in the apartment hadn't been close enough to satisfy me. Not even close, I needed him more than ever. As his fingers were sneaking down my top, my skin felt as it had been set on fire, the little goosebumps that were rising on it making me shiver.

"Just that. And do as I say." He said.

"I like it already." Leaving my lips, Harry started to trail kisses down my jaw, nipping on my neck lightly as he moved his hand to look blindly for something on the dashboard. A throaty grunt came out of my lips when I felt the buzz in my panties, my fingers going to grip his shirt so he wouldn't move away from me. He didn't seem like he had any intention to, as he continued to kiss his way up to my lips.

"Oh, fuck." I whispered.

"You like it?"

The little bullet that was hiding in the pocket of my panties was slowly starting to increase its speed, causing me to rock my hips slowly on the chair. I could feel the smile that was curling up his lips as he kissed me, slowly and intensely, his fingers trailing up my inner thigh, making me curse the fact that I hadn't changed into a skirt.

He was just teasing me, I knew that, but the way the bullet was pressing against my clit, sending small vibrations to my body. I whimpered, nuzzling my nose onto his neck to suck on it, giving myself something to do to not moan and make a show when there was so many people that could see us right through the windows.

Harry finally put his hand over my crotch, pressuring his fingers right where the bullet was. Making small circles with his hands, he made it move as he pleased, increasing the contact with my clit and making me moan out loud for the first time.