Lesson- Part Sixteen

Sixteenth Lesson-  How to dominate

"Five more minutes." Harry mumbled in his sleep. His hair was messy and he looked peaceful, his lips forming a small pout that only made me want to kiss him.

Puffing air out of my cheeks, I wriggled my hips over his, earning a throaty grunt to leave his lips. Still, he remained asleep, barely acknowledging me by brushing his fingertips over my bare thigh.

I got it, it was barely 9:30 and he had gone to bed at around 5, so I was being a pretty shitty girlfriend. But it was February 1st, which meant he was turning 21. Obviously, I had to give him a birthday gift, one that would show him how fun being an adult was before we had to leave to his mom's house.

Anne had decided to invite us all to a barbecue to celebrate her baby boy's birthday before he went to party and get drunk with his friends, so our time to be alone that day was limited and I wanted to take advantage of it.

Honestly, Anne was a bit late, as Louis and Niall had made sure to celebrate this birthday like it was going to be the last one. A whole week had passed and Harry had been partying every night, coming home reeking of alcohol and pouting and whining the next morning cause he had a hangover. The nights I didn't go with him (cause honestly who can keep up?) were the worst, staying up to make sure he got to bed safely. He was a bit clumsy when he got drunk.

"Come on, sleepyhead." I whispered, leaning down to press soft kisses on his jaw. A small smile tugged up the corner of his lips and he hummed in satisfaction, lolling his face to the side, which gave me the perfect opportunity to nibble on his neck. "Wake up."

"I don't want to."

"I'll suck you off. A birthday blowjob." I offered and I laughed when one of his eyes peeked open. He was so easy sometimes.

His fingers came to grip my waist and he pulled me down to the bed, which caused me to squeal and trash in protest. I only calmed down when he rolled to his side and I could brush my fingers over his jaw, sighing at the weight of his arm around my waist.

"Later." He mumbled when he nuzzled his nose onto the crook of my neck. "Let's sleep a little more."

"Are you rejecting a blowjob?" I laughed. "This one's going down in the history books."

"I'm not rejecting it, I'm postponing it, Babe. M'just tired."

I rolled my eyes at this. Of course he was tired, that's what usually happens when you don't sleep cause you'd rather party and fuck. You get tired.

Looking at him, my heart almost melted when I saw his sleepy face, all pouty and calmed while he hugged me tightly to him. Instead of mocking him, as it was my initial intention, I pressed my lips to his forehead, kissing him softly. I mean, it was his birthday, and he looked tired and cuddly and, honestly, I loved the dork too fucking much.

I hugged him, playing with his hair while he tried to go to sleep again. His arm was draped around my waist and his face was almost nuzzled to the valley of my chest, each one of his breathings raising all kind of feelings in me.

"Harry, come on. Your mom called earlier this morning."

"What did she want?" He mumbled sleepily.

"I don't know. I didn't answer the call." I shook my head until I realized he couldn't really see me as his eyes were still closed. "I guess she wanted to wish you a happy birthday."

"You should've answered her. That was rude." Harry said. His voice was so sleepy and raspy, it barely felt like he was scolding me, but something told me he kind of was.