Lesson- Part Five

Fifth Lesson- How to ride

"You have a big nose."

"I do not have a big nose."

"You do." To prove my point, I started poking his nose with my pointer finger while I giggled like an idiot. He looked a little offended but the expression was soon wiped off his face, a smirk coming into place while his eyes set on my case with such an intensity that made me shiver. "I think you gave me too much medicine."

"I did not." He laughed.

"I think you did. You wanted to get me in your bed." I lolled my head, feeling drowsy but better than an hour ago when I had rang on Harry's bell with a stuffed nose and a splitting headache. My parents weren't in town and my roommate was as capable of taking care of me as I was of flying a plane. So my obvious choice had been Harry, who looked at me horrified when he opened the door. I think I even caught a gagging face after I had coughed my lungs off. But everything was forgotten when he dragged me to his bed and made me get under the covers so he could make me a soup and then give me some medicine that supposedly tasted like grapes. I don't think those people had ever had grapes in their entire lives.

"Yeah, that was exactly my plan. Get you in my bed when you can't do absolutely anything."

He left the medicine on the night stand, going to bed to lie by my side, pulling me closer to him and letting my head rest on his shoulder, while he brushed the hair out of my forehead.

"I can do stuff." I smiled at his and raised my head so our lips could meet in a slow kiss that wasn't really going anywhere. He let me roll completely onto my back, pressing half his weight on me and his hands went to my neck, drawing small circles on my skin with his thumb, while our lips were working together in a way that had me sighing into the kiss. Suddenly it was hard to breathe and my head was feeling dizzy and as much as I liked kissing Harry it had nothing to do with him and everything to do with my body protesting for my lack of consideration.

"Okay, my lungs are burning." I said, patting his chest. He laughed, kissing my jaw and my neck with the same soft kisses until our lips met again. "Seriously."

He sighed, letting me go and lying on his back, pulling me to his chest in a swift movement.

"Okay, c'mere." He said and wrapped his two arms around my back and kissing my temple once I had my face on the crook of his neck.

"You're warm." I nuzzled my head on his chest, feeling the heat that was radiating from his bare chest.

"You can hire me as your own personal blanket."

"How much do you charge?"

"A few blow jobs." He shrugged and laughed when I slapped him on the chest. I don't know what was I expecting.

****

I was going to live. I felt like I was going to make it after all. At least I could breathe and my head no longer felt like it was going to explode with every movement. My head was still resting on Harry's chest, even if we had clearly moved during the night as I was now on the opposite side of the bed and he was lying in the middle of it. His hand was under my shirt and I could feel his fingers lightly tracing figures on my skin.

"Hey. How you sleep?" He asked in a raspy voice. I looked him in the eyes and, while I felt my body completely filling with goosebumps at his low and lovely voice and tingles running down my legs, I smiled at him, leaning a little to kiss him softly. "Fine then."

"Fine, Mr. Styles. You'd make one hell of a doctor."

"Don't tell that to my mum."

I laughed, and kissed him again, this time a little harder and a little more urgent. The kiss soon heated up, our lips moving in synch while his tongue ran along my bottom lip, being granted entrance almost immediately. I tried to pull him closer to me, but he just stayed where he was, with his head dipped down and his arms around my waist. However, it was not enough for me, and completely frustrated as I was I pushed him to the bed and straddled him, quicker than I ever thought I could move.