Lesson- Part Nine

Ninth Lesson- How to trust.

He tasted like chocolate.

As the kiss grew in intensity, that was the only thing I could actually think. He tasted like chocolate. It was because of the chocolate ice cream he had been eating, present in his cold lips and in his swirling tongue.

With my hands on his neck, I kept pulling him closer, which he happily obliged, pinning me to the couch with his body. His hand was traveling down my body and I tangled my hand in his hair, tugging on it a little when he put an arm around my waist, making my body mold to his.

Wrapping my arms around his broad shoulders, I broke the kiss up, looking for his jaw and neck to leave a thousand small kisses on them. He stood still for the most part, letting me do my thing, except for one hand, that he brought from under my body to the front of my shirt, his fingers skimming over the fabric before he took his hand underneath it.

His fingertips brushed my skin, the lightest touch ever and I shivered, taking his face in my hands and pulling it up, allowing me to kiss his lips. I was being greedy, sweeping my tongue over his bottom lip before I slipped past his lips. They felt plush and soft and his sweet taste was going all the way to my head, messing with my brain.

In just one movement, he broke the kiss and made me sit a little so he could pull the shirt over my head. I smiled at him, cupping his face in my hands and letting him push me down to the couch again. He brushed his lips over the exposed skin of my boobs, and looking down at him, his closed eyes and how his pink lips were pressed to my skin, I couldn't help but smile.

"Hey." He whispered when he finally looked up to me.

"Hey. This is nice." A small smile tugged up the corner of his lips, shuffling a little until he was able to leave a kiss on my lips.

"It is." His head was resting between my shoulder and the pillow behind me, our lips practically brushing while our breathings mixed together.

"Am I doing good?" I asked, raising one of my legs so I could hook it around his waist. I was actually curious, despite the naughty implications of the question. I had no idea how to go slow and still get him excited, he had never really taught me that.

"You always do good, babe." He whispered, pressing a kiss on my neck and moving slightly up so our lips could meet in a slow kiss.

"Do you still want me?" I asked him when he gave me a chance to breathe. It might seem like a dumb question, but I needed to hear it from him.

He shuffled his legs, until his hips were pressed to mine and I could feel his hard on pressing to my lower stomach.

"What do you think?" He asked with a smirk.

"I think you're always horny."

"Oh, this one is about you."

"Shut up." Kissing him a little rougher than the nice pace we had been building, I rocked my hips against his, moaning lowly in the kiss.

"Behave, babe." He chuckled and stopped me with his hands on my hips. "I'm trying to be gentle here."

"Okay, I'll behave." I giggled, sighing when his lips brushed my neck in a slow movement. His breath hit my skin and I ran a hand down his back, bunching his shirt in my hand when he nibbled on my collarbones.

His hand cupped one of my boobs and pressing on it a little, he started leaving kisses down my stomach.

The turning of the knob started us both. I looked at the door in front of us and his head rose, turning in the same direction.