Moving In!?

James POV

I woke up to knocking on my door I puffed some air "come in" my house keeper came in "all night partying I don't care if it's a Saturday your going to get up it's a beautiful day"she paused glaring at me I sat up straight I may be a mafia leader but this is the women that helped raise me so she's like that aunt you would never mess with " and you have to help that beautiful young lady home in glad you brought home a smart one and not a good digging bimbo like last time" I sighed knowing who she was talking about "OK OK OK Gretchen" she stopped hanging up my suit and turned around with a facing saying boy who you talking to I got up fast and ran out my room down the hall to the kitchen walking in I see Kimberly still in my shirt god she's going to be the death of me "good morning James" "morning Kimberly" I sit down "so what's all this?" She looked down "well it's the best I can do you let me stay here for the night so this men wouldn't follow me home" "like I said I would do anything for you" she smiled at me with her beautiful lips and adorable eyes "well let's finish this delicious breakfast and get you home"
________________________________

Kimberly's POV

After breakfast James drove me to my apartment we got out the car "you don't have to walk me" he laughed "I was raised better than to just let a woman walk to her front door by herself" I laughed at his corniness walking into my house it feels different knowing men are after me being here alone kinda freaks me out "well everything seems OK" I turn around looking at James "well your home safe" "yeah" "well I have some things to take care of" I laughed "mafia business?" I smiled him telling who he really is and not just my rich boss I feel better around him he looked at me smiling "yes I want to know who those men are and why they really want you and if anything call me OK" I nodded my head walking him to my door waving bye
________________________________

Kimberly's POV

Later that night after a small meal and hot shower there was a knock on my door it made me jump I sighed "calm down Kimberly you fine" I walked to my door looking out the peep hole I groaned it's just the buildings super he's a middle aged man who is always always sweaty "hello Kimberly" "I Mr. Joe how may I help you?" "I saw a real rich man leaving your door earlier" "yes that was my boss he helped me out yesterday and he just brought me home" he looked me up and down licking his lips making me very uncomfortable "since men where looking for you today" "what!?" "Yes sweetheart I wonder why where you going to give them a little show" by that time I zoned out not listening him those men where here at my building looking for me? I was freaking out "sorry Mr. Hour I have to go" "wai-" I didn't wait to here what he has to say I closed my door and quickly called James. The phone rang the times "hello!?" "Kimberly what's wrong?" "Those men where here looking for me last night I think my building super is going to tell them I'm here" "her I don't think he'll do that" "yes he would this man is a pig he would do anything if he got something out of it" "well I'll be at your place in a few i had to stop by the office so I'm passing your place" there was another knock at my door "wait he's here again" before I could tell Mr. Joe I was busy he pushed me into my apartment making me fall onto my floor "Kimberly you OK?" U hear James through the phone but I couldn't answer him I was looking up at Mr. Joe "you know those men that where here last night said I could what ever I want with you before they came back to get you" I got up trying to run to the back if the apartment but Mr. Joe grabbed my shirt tarring it off "get back here girly I've been waiting to do this for a long time" he got on top of me taking of his pants and trying to take off mine I screamed "no stop get off of me" I struggled to get from under him I need him in the crotch running to my room locking and barging my room door "Kimberly.... KIMBERLY!?" I forgot I still had my phone I was shaking scared of what's to happen "j-James i-I'm locked in my room" Mr. Joe started to name on my door "get out here girly and get what's coming to ya" I ran into my closet "James where are you" "I'm here don't worry"

James POV

I run up the stairs to Kimberly's apartment seeing the for wide open. I hear loud banging coming from inside "open this damn door girly" I slowly walk up behind the greasy man knocking him out "Kimberly?" "James!" She opened the door running into my arms crying "h-he tried to t-to" "shh it's alright" I hug her back soothing her "James he said that they are coming he said their coming!" I looked around I saw a  suitcase set and walk to it. I started to pack a lot of her things into the set it's not safe for her to be here even though this is her home is just not safe

Kimberly's POV

I watched as he was putting my things into my suitcase set I wiped my tears "what are you doing?" "It's not safe here for you your coming to stay with me you will leave there from work and return to my place after understood" he stood up looking at me with an emotionless face "y- yes sir" "now hurry if there is anything else you need to get go get it" I run to my bathroom getting my necessary things "you done?" I jumped screaming I turned around "it's OK" he grabbed my hand "now let's go before they get here"
_________________________________

Kimberly's POV

Its was a long car ride James kept looking into his rear view mirrors I couldn't help but think someone could be following us "no one is following us" shocked I look up at James "I'm just taking extra precautions" I look out the window "is that like a mafia thing?" He chuckles "you can say that". After the long ride we where finally at his house " you can use the same room you used last time it's yours tomorrow after work we will go get some more of your things OK?" "OK" I walked up the stairs and into the room I stared to unpack my things I noticed all my undergarments where there "did he...OMG he saw my underclothes maybe he wasn't thinking cause the situation" I get ready for bed tonight was too long for me "shit....." I sit up in bed "am I now living with my boss?!" Now I won't get any sleep what else does my life have in store for me.
________________________________

Sorry for the wait