Truth

Kimberly's POV

"Haha I told you!?, I TOLD YOU!?wait how is this possible James how in the name of god is Suzy your real child?". "Do the math" wow, was that attitude, hold up did he just "excuse me?". "Look babe" "don't, I'm getting a headache" "but your the one who asked the question". Stairing back looking out the window I just ignore him, why can't he just see it from my point of view. Why can't he see how I'm hurting, this is the man that father's my child, the man I'm going to marry. This is the man that I love, why can't he see "i do, I'm just as shocked and upset as you" did he here my thoughts. "No il mio amore your just an open book" sucking my teeth I just look back out the window waiting to get home.

As soon as the car stopped Suzy was out before me or James can say anything. "I'm going to go put the baby in his bed" "when your done meet me in my office we need to talk, and plus I couldn't go to the building today I have to work overtime from home". Before I can even protest he turns to me with a serious glare "don't, what you fail to realize is that this is bigger than me and you, we decided to adopt Suzy to take care of her protect her, our feelings don't matter right now it's all about her". At this moment I could even say a thing, he's right my daughter our daughter is distraught. The last thing I should be worrying about is some hoe who abandoned her child. As a woman and as a mother I suck it up, and be there for my child because she's what's important right now. Putting Neron down I walk to James's office, entering before sitting down I apologies for being selfish and inconsiderate "no need for that love, now we have to get ready for some crazy legal shit". Nodding my head I sit down and the conversation begins.

Suzy's POV

Running into the house I head to my room, not even helping my brother out his car seat . Not even waiting for my parents to say anything, parents can I even still call them that?. I mean dad is my DAD, but then what about mom?, Do I still call her mom?. Will she even want to be my mother after all this crazy mess?. What am I even talking about, that woman stopped being my mother when she left me on the steps. Running to my room I shut the door and plop on my bed, "why, why me". Laying there about to cry someone knock on my door, ugh who is it?. "Hey Suzy it's me, Jay". "Come in" hearing the door up and close I sit up seeing Jay, a shirtless towel around the neck Jay. "Take a picture last longer" "lol corny", taking a seat next to me Jay asks "so James texted me " "yeah?". "What where the results?" Hearing him ask me this i just look away, "hmm so she's your real mom huh?". Nodding my head I take a deep and sigh, this is so stressful what am I going to do?. "Hey don't stress, knowing James he's working on making sure that women never comes into your life again". Smiling and without thinking I hug Jay, "thanks Jay, I honestly forgot about the kind of power he holds". Laughing Jay pats my back "your welcome, just always remember that he has your back, as do I". Looking up I look into his eyes and smile, holy hell I forgot he's shirtless. Chuckling he smiles his cocky smile I know all to well, "ok now for a de-stresser" "a what?". Before I can even say anything Jay grabs my face and full out kisses me. I mean lip to lip, tongue tornado omg it's a blown out makeout session. It's to much for me I'm loosing air, pulling away taking a big shaky breath I just stair at Jay. Laughing he wipes his lips then mine "let me go before this glossy eyed dazed look makes me take something precious". "And what's that?" leaning forward Jay brings his lips too my ear and whispers "your chastity". I gasp and cover my mouth in shock, getting up Jay laughs hysterically walking to my door. Opening it he stops and turns around to me one last time "your cute, reactions like that just make the idea even more tempting". I'm speechless, I'm totally speechless "goodnight, princess" just like that, a wink and a cute pet name and he's gone. I'm not liking this stress reliever it's giving me heart palpitations, but it sure got my mind off of things. Holy hell how am I going to look at him now, Suzy just go to sleep you'll think about it tomorrow, god I hope I don't dream about him.