Family

James POV

Sitting at the foot of the bed I just sit there thinking about the threat we got a few months ago looking back at Kimberly I calm down a little more. Next month she will give birth to our strong baby boy for the past months I have had my guys look into who was after my girls and now knowing that it's just some wannabe drug Lord it pisses me off. Funny thing is I know his big brother the real kingpin "I guess I'm going to have to talk to his brother" while I'm sitting down I here a noise coming from downstairs me thinking it's Gretchen dropping something that old lady. "JAMES!" Hearing Suzy call me I run downstairs with my gun ready "Suzy what's wrong" I see Gretchen kneeling down to Kimberly "what's wrong?" "The child needs to rest sense she's giving birth next month things will get a little hard for her". Looking at Gretchen I walk over to Kimberly picking her up taking her too our room yes I said our room after the note I wanted Kimberly close to me at all times. Even at work she would use her laptop in my office to work I didn't won't her away from me not even for a second. The next day I was sitting in the office Mike, troy and Trevor are here with my mom Mike sighed and looked at me "so who's going to be the godfather of your little Prince huh?". I closed my laptop intertwined my hands and look at Mike "well I was thinking Troy"Mike stood up "what why Troy?" "Troy is troy" "and I'm Mike" "exactly". Sitting around the office with everyone I start to wonder what my girls are doing then my door opened "Kimberly Suzy what are you guys doing here I thought y'all were resting". "We wanted to have lunch with you if that's ok" "oh yeah let me get my keys". Kimberly and Suzy started walking toward the front desk while I was getting my things "mom do you want to join us?" "Oh no go have a family lunch Tesoro". Leaving my office reminding Mike not to destroy it I hear a scream and see Ashley kneeling down next too Kimberly "Kimberly what happen?".

Sitting out of the operation room I'm sitting there pissed off bouncing my leg. At the office Kimberly fell to the floor she looked in pain but I couldn't tell she wasn't saying anything just holding her stomach shaking. Kimberly got into an ambulance while me and the others drove behind and let me just say it was one of the longest rides I've ever took. Sitting out the room I start to wonder what can cause her to go into labor early. I was just sitting there leg shaking nervous no scared for Kimberly and the baby. "It's ok" Suzy came to sit next to me she took my hand "they will be fine she's finally getting the family she deserves sho I know they will be ok.

After what seemed to be two hours the doctor came out "she it's ok but she's resting now the baby even being born a month early come out healthy you're very lucky" "can we see her?" "Yes but be quiet let her rest". Walking into the room I go over and kiss Kimberly on the head and when I turn around I see my beautiful boy

"James what's his names" Suzy came next to me asking and too be honest with everything going on me and Kimberly didn't even mention baby names "hmm I don't know maybe you can name him". Suzy looked at me shocked "what me but I'm not family!?" Hearing her say this I chuckle "Suzy your name is now Suzy Mateo so you are family and plus I think Kimberly will thunk it's sweet you named your little brother". Looking up smiling at me she laughs "ok give me sec I'll think of a cute name for him"

Kimberly POV

Waking up the last thing I remembered was being rushed into the hospital. I feel my stomach feeling the baby no linger there I start to panic. It's too early for the baby to be out what's going where is my baby. Bad things started to cross my mind I turned my head seeing James on his laptop "j-James the baby...our baby is...is he?" I couldn't even finish the sentence scared to even say what I was thinking "haha first good morning Tesoro how are?" "James please the baby!?". He doesn't say a thing he just looks over to his right I follow his eyes and see the most sweetest thing ever.

Suzy... holding her new little brother "oh no James we didn't pick out a name for him". Suzy got up and walked to me "don't worry I had that covered" with a smile on her face Suzy hands me Our new member to the family "Kimberly meet your baby boy Neron Donovan Mateo meaning strong fighter because you birth had too fight to get here".I look at Suzy with tears in my eyes "Suzy that's so beautiful" Looking at my baby boy I smile "hello there Neron it's me your mommy I'm so glad too finally meet you ". I smile looking at my son, my daughter and the man I love "thank you James even though this was unexpected thank you". Laughing James kisses me on my head "haha your welcome for this little unexpection maybe next time I plant a baby you out will be on purpose" "next time?". I look at James with a shocked look and we both start to laugh "Ewwwwww there's children in the room". James chucked at Suzy "what it's love plus he doesn't know what were saying" "but I do". It's been two hours now me James and Suzy where sitting around talking about plans for and with the baby. Suzy came up with an idea of a family photo for the living area into the house I thought it was a great idea. The nurse came in a few times to show how to feed the baby and change him sense he was a little undeveloped I had to be careful I didn't hurt him. Gosh this is all me to me but I love it I have a adorable baby boy a beautiful daughter and the most handsome, gorgeous, sweet, loving and hotties man in the world I sit there and smile thinking nothing can go wrong. That is until the hospital alarm went off making me jump James then got a text. "James what's going on?" "I just got a text Devons men are here some how they found out you where here". I start to panic fear took over me then the door burst open missing me scream. Seeing that out was just Mike and Tyres I calmed down a little "James they enter from the emergency wing". James looked at Suzy them me handing me Neron James takes out one of his guns "Suzy I'm locking the door don't open it for anyone and I mean anyone capisci (do you understand)?" "Y-yes". James sat Suzy next to me and Neron looking in both of our eyes "don't be afraid remember my promise". And with that he was gone I was so scared but not for me I was scared for my new born son and adopted daughter two people who where dragged into something because of me.

James POV

Running down the stairs all I could here was screaming nurses, doctors, patient's. I couldn't help but think this was all my fault I should have had men surrounding this hospital to keep my family safe. Running down the hall I see Tyres and three of my men coming up to me "Tyres what now?" "One of is men came in from the roof". "shit...tye, Mike with me you three clean up the rest of these bastardi e veloce (bastards and quick)" with a yes sir we all where on our way. Finally making it to the floor kimberlys room is on I hear her scream and then two gun shots. It was quit no screams no noise... just nothing but time moving slow and the worst thing going through my mind "no....kimberly" at this moment my world was crumbling and my rage rising.
_________________________________________________

Thank you to all who read my story and a big big big sorry for not updating sooner but please stay tuned to see hat happens next...

P.S I'm starting to put up sneak peeks on my instagam the idea came to me today so to see upcoming sneak peeks following me at KiraHanif1997
also heartening shout out to
@Pannypooh2
@Sofiatanyaxox and
@Asha_joseph5
Thank you guys for reading my story and asking to update I wasn't going to but I now have the confidence to finish thank you guys 🙏💖💖💖