Escape and Rescues

James POV

I was so in rage ready to kill anyone even if they just asked how I was doing. "I want every man on finding her no one even dare come and tell she's no where to be found or one of my bullets will have his name on it". With out a word my men where on it I turn around to Kimberly looking at her I see she's shaking with fear in her eyes. "Listen no matter what this isn't your fault I will get her back so don't worry" wiping her tears I hug her and take her up stairs with Neron "don't worry no matter what I will bring her home".

Suzy's POV

Being knocked out twice it's really to much but who cares I have to prepare for the wost. Hearing the door open to the prison I was in I look and see some crazy guy "what do you want?". Without a word he just left with a weird creepy smile on his face "I gotta get out of here". Before I can even get up three men come in and pick me up taking me from the room baging my head "let me go your all going to be dead!". I started to panic then I felt my clothes coming off "no please please PLEASE!" I felt them replacing my clothes with some other ones but it feels like it's really revealing. I shiver due to the cold "don't worry hun you'll get warm sooner than you think if "daddy" Doesnt come for you". Now shaking out of fear all I do is beg for James to come and to hurry.

James POV

With the help of the guys we found out where this scum was holding Suzy. He was holding her in an old night club. When I get my hands on that piece of shit he's dead. "Ok Mike you take them through the back" "got it" "we're going right in the front I want this bastard to know I'm at his front door.

Terrance POV

Looking at the little prize I won three of my men run into my office "a yo boss Mateo is here and he ain't alone". Shit how the hell he know we where here "you let's go" "let me go you idiot" "shut it bitch". Walking the halls I see my men "make sure you kill them if you don't I'll kill you myself... And you your coming with me".  That son of a bitch thinks he won he'd out manned I guess this is the day I kill James Mateo. "You make one sound and I kill you I wouldn't want to loose a new toy... that's it good girl"

James POV

Bursting through the front door two of my men in the front of me while tyres and one more is behind me. Walking through the old nightclub I'm not worried about the bullets flying past me as we continue walking. Busting into every room killing every man on site i get mad "damnit where is he Mike did you find her?" "No she's not... what do you want us to do?" "Stay in the back just incase you see them" "got it". Looking around I see a door opening it I see it goes down "this must be a underground path lets go". Going down I here noises "Suzy!" "James wait!".

No ones POV

Running down the halls of the lower level of the club James kicks down a door "sir she's not here". Getting even more pissed James kicks a box nearby "oh shit james look" turning around James sees what Tyres is pointing at "you know what I have a better idea for this prick". Holding Suzy tight Terrance gets ready to face James "it seems daddy came for you after all to bad I didn't get to play with you little one". Kicking the door down James walks in "let her go Terrance" "oh no why would I do that I got this toy fair and square". Pointing the gun at Suzy's head Terrance pulling at the nightgown he had his men put on her "papà, per favore aiutami"(dad please help me) "ricorda cosa ti ho pensato"(remember what I taught you). In one swift movement Suzy elbows Terrance right in the rib letting his grip go of Suzy he draws his gun "Suzy down now!" . Shooting at James one of Terrance's bullets graze's James arm giving him a chance to run. Suzy gets up and runs to James "dad... dad are you ok?" "I'm fine go... go down the hall and up the stairs you'll find tyres now go!". Running Suzy does what James tells her but she is met with one of Terrance's men "oh I see the little toy got away". Before he can even touch her a bullet is past through his head "AHHHHHH" "Suzy! You alright?" "Uncle ty!" "Come on". Looking behind Suzy he doesn't see James "where is James?" "He went after that man" "shit... Mike do you see James?" "Yeah hurry and get here this right here is funny". Confused tyres, Suzy and the other two men go to the back of the club walking too the back opening the door seeing everyone else and Terrance tied up "what's going on James?" "Well I was going to kill him". James paused taking his suit jacket "are you hurt whos blood is this?" "One of his men" James looks at tyres and gives him a nod placing an arm around Suzy holding her close "I think there is some people in prison who would like a chance at him". After waiting for the clean up crew James and everyone head home.

James POV

Me and Suzy sit in the back of the SUV "so dad huh?" I looked down at Suzy "well I never had one and to me are sure do act like one". Looking at her I see her big brown eyes staring back at me "to me a father is someone who takes care of you someone who teaches you someone who spoils you... someone who protects you". Smiling and holding her close I tell her "well kid that just took a load off my shoulder". Walking into the house  I see Troy "was everything good here?" "Yeah things where smooth here" running down the stairs I see Kimberly "Suzy!" Kimberly runs to Suzy "mom!" Hearing Suzy call her mom Kimberly looks up at me and i smile at her "oh Suzy I'm so sorry if it wasn't for me you wouldn't have to go through this" "mom I'm fine because I have a dad like James I'm fine...I think I'll always be". Suzy headed upstairs to take a shower and get in the bed I thanked my men for there help and the boys and everyone was on there way while me and Kimberly went to bed. "James you where shot!" Looking at my arm at the dry blood I shrug my shoulders "oh yeah it grazed me I forgot" "Come on let me help you with that" "sto bene, mia regina, lascia che mi prenda cura di te"(I'm fine my queen let me take care of you). "James cut it out and come hear" I look at her shocked "did you understand me?" "No but the look in your eye said it all" laughing I sit on the bed as she patches me up I notice that she was shaking while doing so. I turn around and take both her hands in mine and look at her and I see her crying "listen beautiful every thing that happened today is not your falt" "then who's isn't then?" I hug her and think "it's those people you called a family who decided to try and sell you for drugs nothing you did caused this". Looking down at her she looks at me and smiles. "Really?" "My love I would never lie to you" I kiss her insuring my heart, soul and all my love to her.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To all my readers and followers thank you for your patience and your comments on my health I'm still going through the ringer but because of you all I decided to suck it up and get this done so please like comment share continue to look forward to more thanks a lot 💜💜💜💜💋