WHAT!?

Kimberly's POV

Sitting up in the bed I look at James, "what the hell do you mean kill him?". He turned around with a serious face, looking me dead in my eyes "kill him as in kill him what do you want me to do?". "James he has two children who have no one, why take him from them?" "You and me both know they are better off". "What if that was Neron and Suzy, how would they be if they lived without us, at least think about this. Maybe you can just put him in jail your well connected I know that" instead of answering me he just goes and takes his shower. I sit there thinking what the hell did I get myself into being with this man. I told myself that what he does doesn't bother me but when it comes to Suzy and Neron I can't take it.

James POV

Walking out the bathroom I see that Kimberly wasn't in the bed, "where the hell did this woman go?". Leaving the room I walked next door to Neron's room and long behold there she was holding Neron, sleep "dada". "Hello my little Prince how about you come and sleep with papà" picking him up I take him to my room and just let his mother sleep shes going to be pissed he called me dada.

Still with my eyes closed I feel something small on my face, "Kimberly?" Hearing laughter I open my eyes to see Neron and Suzy. "Eww look Neron he thinks you where mom", sitting up I just look at them smiling and laughing. I go back to what Kimberly said about Jay and Kate's father about not having him around, "how about something to eat you two?" "You can cook?". "Suzy I'm Italian of course I can cook" laughing she gets off my bed with Neron and we head down to the kitchen. "Is your mother still sleep?" "yeah she was still in the chair, knocked out". Walking down the hall with my two children I just can't help but come my mind, walking into the kitchen I see Gretchen sitting down enjoying some coffee. "what are you all doing up so early?" "These two woke me up" Gretchen finished her coffee and began to get up, "ok children I guess I have to get your breakfast ready". Smiling I take her empty cup from her "that's ok I'm making them breakfast infact have the day off". "you don't have to tell me twice" and with that she was off, for an old lady she sure moved fast.

Kimberly's POV

Waking up I don't feel Neron and I know he was with me last night. Looking into his bed not setting him I start to panic, I run to Suzy's room not there then I go to my room not there and neither is James. "Ok Kimberly your being paranoid" calming myself down I walk down the hallway heading to the stairs then I hear laughter. Walking down the stairs I hear the laughter coming from the kitchen, when I finally Turn the corner I see Suzy, Neron and James eating what looks like a very delicious breakfast. "Hello, what's this?" "Dad made us breakfast" "papá!", James cooking?, That's something I never seen "wait did he just say papá?" "Yes hun he did". This is so not fair he's said Suzy and now papá "can you say mama?" Neron laughs and starts banging on the island. "Well I guess that's that", smiling I go and sit down next to James, even though I'm still alittle bit mad at him I turn to him and give him a smile. Eating this great food my eyes are wide with shock, gosh looks like someone's going to be cooking sometimes. Finishing up breakfast I get up and clean all the dishes since James cooked, Suzy took Neron to the living area. While I was washing the dishes I could feel James still in the kitchen, watching me "can I help you with something Mr. Mathews?" "Mr. Mathews?" "That is your name isn't it?". Without turning around knowing he would be behind me I finish the last few dishes, feeling him wrap his arms around me I sigh "what do you want James?" "We have to talk my love" "James I don't fe-". Interrupting me he turns me around looking into my eyes "I won't kill him, ok" I didn't say anything I just looked at him with wide eyes. "This morning I thought about what you said when looking at Suzy and Neron, I really thought what would happen if me and you where gone would Suzy be back in the system? Would Neron go with her, I realized that sometimes even a man like me would even have to put my feeling aside so I won't ruin someone's life".

After James told me of his plan I hugged him in a big bear hug, thanking him over and over again. Know we are joining Suzy and Neron in the living area watching tv, I'm enjoying the peace and quiet right know that's until we hear the doorbell ring I look at James wandering who it could be. Getting up James tells us to stay put when one of his door guards come in running "boss you have to come". Running to the door I tell Suzy to hold Neron while I go and see what's going on, I follow James and see and walk to the front door, my eyes see something so terrible I begin to cry "oh my God James!". Hearing foot steps behind me I turn around with tears in my eyes, it's Suzy with a look of fear "Kate, Jay what happened" . Bringing his bloody sister into the house Jay looks up at James and says one name "Devon".
______________________________________________________

Ok my lovely readers here is another chapter for your beautiful eyes to read, what do think is going to happen next will James change his mind again or will he just go with his original plan
Please like, follow, share and mostly vote!
Thank you😊