Suzy's POV

Going too school today felt weird staying today I no longer was taking a big cheese bus to school I was now going to be driven by my own personal driver. Gosh I still feel like this is a dream line I'm going to wake up back art the orphanage but every time I open my eyes I see my big no giant pink room built for a princess. The driver starts to drive past the gates of the house which I call a castle "him excuse me can we pick up my friends sir?". Looking at me through the front mirror he says "yes ma'am and no need to call me sir call me Phil" I smiled "ok Phil and you can call me Suzy" "yes ma'am I mean yes Suzy". I give him the address to Kate and Jay 's house sitting back enjoying the ride using the new iPhone James gave me I text Kate to tell her I'm coming to pick her and Jay up. Confused she text me back song what I wad talking about but she'll see relaxing I look out the window as Phil keeps driving to Kate's house. Pulling up at Kate's I see her and her brother Jay I roll down the window "guys come on" they both looked at me shocked and got in "Suzy did that Mr. Matthews guy give you money too?" "No something better". Jay looked confused "what's better than getting a load of money from a billionaire?" I smiled "being adopted by that same billionaire". Suzy and James both logged at each otherthem me late started to scream "no way no way no way he adopted you Suzy that's great" "yeah that's amazing Suzy" "thanks guys".

We arrived at school finally "Suzy I'll be back to pick you up at 3:00" "ok thanks Phil" walking to the building I could feel eyes on more being the anti-social girl I am I cower a little "come on Suzy don't let their stairs get to you" I look up at my best friend "thanks Kate". I hate school reason it's I only have pine class with my best friend not including lunch. Two my school is also a high school yeah it sucks big kids always mess with the little kids. Speaking of big kids there is one girl people want to be or want to be with and that's Rose Washington. Rose is one of the popular kids in the school is she sees computation she's won't be scared to take them down. So yeah you might have guessed it but I'm keeping me being adopted by one of the most riches guys in the country she might attack.

It was last class when the teacher was talking about career day "ok class don't forget you can sign up a parent for career day". Hearing this Kate taps my shoulder "hey maybe you can ask Mr.Matthews to come" "I don't know" the teacher started to talk again "sho does anyone want a slip to sign up a parent?". "I would like one miss my dad's shops or starting to go to other city's now he's like more than a chef but like a business man". Gosh rose is so full of her self "oh rose that's great here I can't wait your father's pastries are so good" I look to Kate and she nods her head. I take a deep breath and raise my hand "yes Suzy?" "Um may I have a slip" "Suzy dear toy have someone who can come" my teacher looked shocked but in a happy good way "umm yes my adopted father". "Lol what does he do work for someone,push papers or better a mop" I look at rose upset as I hear everyone laugh. Then like a Angel sent from heaven the principle walks in "hello miss.berry um Suzy's adopted father it's here too pick her early. I look at Kate then the door "haha you're janitor father is here to get you Suzy" right on Que James walks in and all you could hear is whispers and gasps there goes trying keep it from rose "sorry young lady but I'm far from a janitor". Puting my stuff in my bag I look at rose who looked shocked then I think I saw jealousy but that could have been anything. "Omg um hello Mr.Matthews in miss.berry Suzy's teacher this a career day slip I guess Suzy wanted you to be a speaker" "thank you I'll think about it". I turned to Kate "see ya tomorrow" "ok...hello Mr.Matthews" "hello Kate come Suzy" walking to the door I say bye to my teacher gosh tomorrow is going be something.

Sitting in the passenger seat I look at James "wait james I thought Phil was picking me up?" "He was but he called me telling me that there was a few strange men around the school so I came to get you because they won't do anything to you if I'm around". Thinking of that I realize something the danger, the men, the hiding of the guns "James your a mafia boss aren't you?". James stopped the car making me jerk "how did you know I hid it?" I laughed "I just put the pieces together". James chucked "so what job do I put down for career day" the rest of the ride was quiet but a good quiet it feels good to know I have a family now I'm so happy.

Laying down in my bed I think back what James said "I will always protect you no matter what". Thinking of this I go to sleep gosh life is good.
____________________________________________

Sorry for the wait I just moved into my new house

Look forward to a new story I'm going to write called "Made a Idol" about a black girl and six Asian boys becoming a idol group going through the works