...Life...

Suzy's POV

I got a call while me and Kate where leaving school from Jay. "Hey Jay what's up?" "Look don't freak out are you in car?" "Yeah me and Kate are heading home now". "Ok put the phone on speaker", putting my phone on speaker I start to worry. "Phil this is Jay I'm sending you an address please bring the girls there immediately", looking from Kate to me Phil nods his head "yes sir". "Jay wants going on your scaring me?" " I'll see you soon" and with that he hung up. "What the hell did he hang up?" "Yup". It took us awhile to get to our destination. "Ladies we are here" "Suzy we're at Brooklyn hospital!" Jumping out the car I run to the entrance "Suzy wait!" Getting in I see Jay. "Jay!" Running to him I hug him "what happened why are we here is dad ok?" "It's not him, it's your mom" taking a breath, well a few me and Kate follow Jay to where my father is. Seeing my dad I see him talking to Uncle Mike and uncle Ty. He looks so, dare I say it so scary, I've never seen him so demon like. Slowly walking up to them holding Jay's hand a little shaky.

No One's POV

"Dad?" Still talking to Mike and Tyres James doesn't answer Suzy, only looking back at her for a mere second. Noticing that Suzy called him again "dad??", No answer "DAD!?" With so much fury in his voice booming through the hospital floor James yells at Suzy. "SUZY ENOUGH CALLING ME YOUR HERE, SIT DOWN AND WAIT!" flinching Suzy tightens her grip on Jay's arm frightened. Walking over to Suzy Troy pats her on the shoulder "come Suzy let's sit". Mad but even more scared James told Mike to drive Kate and Jay home. "Stay there with them Gretchen is there watching Neron, tell her what's going on and keep an eye out Mike". "li proteggerò con la mia vita (I will protect them with my life)", chuckling giving James a little wink Mike heads to the elevator "and you know I will". Hugging Suzy Kate says her goodnights "I'll talk to you later k?" "Ok", getting up Jay says his goodbye. "I'll see you later ok?", Shaking Suzy holds on to Jay's hand, knowing her for years her now's what's wrong. "You'll be fine, he's your father harming you is the last thing he'll ever do", looking at Jay then then her father Suzy takes a deep breath nodding at Jay. After everyone left and James talked to the doctor he came back out to suzy, sitting next to her he puts his head in his hands. Standing up going to kneel Infront of his friend "James what did they say?" "Tyres take Suzy home" "WHAT!? NO IM NOT GOING HOME!" "Ty please just take her". Without a word Tyres takes his niece by the arm gently "come on Suzy everythings ok, let's just go for now". Snatching her arm from him Suzy walks up to her father, screaming "WHAT IS IT THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO TELL ME!?" "Suzy please" "please my ass what happened to my mother!?". Standing up gently placing his hands on her shoulders, James finally look at his oldest daughter "my dear princess please go home".

Suzy's POV

"Dad?" Tears that's all I see are tears, coming from a man who doesn't show fear or sadness is crying. This is the love of his life and mother of his children, due to fear I'm standing here being selfish. "Papá" hugging him I kiss him on the cheek wiping his tears away, looking at him I smile. Saying goodbye to uncle Troy me and uncle Tye leave, "you ok princess?". Taking a big sigh I wipe the one tear falling from my eyes, "I'm ok, I just never thought I would see him like that" "I don't think anyone has seen him like that". It was a quiet ride back home, I couldn't get dad's face our my head, I couldn't stop thinking about what's wrong with mom. It just sucks someone with the heart of a thousands angels as to love in hell, "I just hope Neron will be ok, since mom's in the hospital". Driving past the open gates uncle Tye chuckles, "don't worry he has you" agreeing with uncle Tye we exit the car. For some reason I start to feel uneasy, looking around I start to notice things, the gardeners are gone but they're told after still here. Looking in all the front windows I don't see any maid service workers, the lights are off and I don't hear one sound of my friends or baby brother. Going back into the car I grab a gun from the glove department "Suzy what's wro-" before he could finish his sentence he sees me take the safety of the gun. "Shit" looking around probably noticing what I noticed he takes his gun out, whispering to me uncle Tye grabs my arm "get behind me". Hearing shots being fired I run towards the house "bullshit!" "Suzy!", Running to the front door with uncle Tye behind me slowly. "On three, and remember your training" nodding my head I put my finger on the trigger.

No One's POV

Bussing the door down Tyres and Suzy run into the house, not a cry, not a heavy accent, not the cheerful voice of Kate or the youthful smooth voice of Jay. Walking further into the house  it's dark, too dark "hello?" No answer at least not one they can hear. Looking back at Suzy Tyres signals her to go down the west wing of the house while he checks the east "here is a ear communicator, when your clear, if your clear tell me" "yes sir". Nodding at each other they go their separate ways, slowly opening each room clearing them, "uncle Tye all clear" no answer she leaves the room heading to the east wing of the house. "Uncle did you hear me I said west wing is clear", upon exiting the East wing she hears gunshots being fired. "UNCLE TYE!" "WEST WING NOT CLEAR REPEAT WEST WING NOT CLEAR!" Readying her gun she rushes to The West wing, halfway down the hall seeing where her uncle is. Bullets flying past her Suzy aims her gun protect whoever is still home she fires off multiple shots at The Intruders.

Still at the hospital thinking of what the doctor told him, James with his head in his hands signia what he's going to do next sitting next to Troy. "What did they say?", Giving a big and long sigh James slowly sits up, closing his eyes for just a few seconds he opens then again and looks at his best friend. "the doctor says she's in a coma, that he doesn't know when she'll wake up" "shit what about the babies!?" Sighing again James chuckles "I think God didn't want to put her through anymore than she has been through". Confused Troy looks at him "James?" With a little smile James looks at him "they where born really early, but by the grace of God they are surprisingly healthy". "Damn, your one lucky man" "that I am but it is still too early, they may have situations when they get older all we can do is pray man" agreeing with him Troy pats him on the shoulder. Still thinking of what to do next James gets a phone call, "it's Suzy, yes sweetheart!?" Dad-" hearing her sniffle and voice crack James shoots up out of his seat "Suzy what's wrong". Putting the phone on speaker so trucking here they both listene carefully, "I'm sorry dad I'm so sorry I couldn't protect them!" "Suzy what happened!?". Sniffling she takes a few breaths "it's Uncle Mike and Nana Gretchen" Suzy starts crying "they tried papá they tried but they're dead!!". Tyres takes the phone from Suzy, "I'm sorry James we where too late they took him", at this moment James knew what was going on. Taking the phone from James Troy takes it off speaker, "you stay with your wife and makes sure no one gets to get, this moment I'll handle everything, and like Mike I will die for your family because they are also mine!". Trusting his best friend believe in his words and nods his head "I'm counting on you", and with that Troy leaves the hospital, ready to kill to find Neron and kill who ever took him. Ready to kill anyone involved and ready to put the fear of God in everyone using the Mateo name.
__________________________________________________________

Thank you everyone for waiting for so long I've been going through so so so so much I appreciate all of my readers and new readers. So I really hope you continue to read, share, comment and vote and I will update sooner than I did this chapter please continue to support me
                    Author loves you ALL!!